1. List everyone who has original guesses

2. Sort by mention of gear.

I think it's post-Syro mechanical drums album or w/e

New gear + joyrexs "wow 2/5" comment or whatever it was

(o but "no new music" fuck.)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it's music, but actual gear itself. Must be that Grant had some stuff collecting dust as well and wants to sell it?

Also, is there a function where we can filter threads? It'd make coming up to speed with this thread a hell of a lot easier if i'd could filter for joyrex posts...

No offense

It's a miniature RDJ bobblehead. You put him on top of your gear and plug an audio cable into the back and using your audio signal as a power source he makes random remarks like 'lushen up that pad' or 'what a load of old smelly pants.' Several years later you hear heavily edited bits of your tune on the new Aphex Twin album and can't decide how you feel about it. You go back into your studio but the bobblehead has disappeared. You decide it's time to get off drugs and throw all your Earl Grey tea bags into the bin.

Most of those albums don't exist? MOST OF THEM?!

Saw 3 motherfucker

ahah that jumped to my face as well

it's hard to stay focus on anything until monday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

video premier on watmm showing robots etc. if you scratch your dropcarp it will smell like a badger and complete the experince.

this

live set (w/video?) streamed from aphex studio no. x

that would be pretty cool to say the least.... if there was video. might approach the kickstarter in terms of excite factor.. MAYBE. well it probably would for sure if it was new/unheard material

From the little hints and comments that Joyrex has shared I think I can assume he has heard a ton of unreleased stuff and is helping organize an Aphex Twin tour (did I understand that correctly)?? The gear speculation is one thing but damn I would love to hear what Joyrex's ears have heard.

Also from an old reddit post that so far has been completely correct there really are 2 albums coming out. This guy mentioned one that is 60 mins that starts slower and gets faster and more experimental as it progresses (Syro 100%) and he mentioned a second one in the bag. Then said something like "believe me or don't." My only prediction now is this is not just one cool surprise. Sounds like a lot of cool shit coming imminently to semi-imminently. Amazing god damn year.

Archived