IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait what, a release on Timesig with a bear?

photo-12694.gif

your avatar said it itself, so make it hapen. .. shock/realisation/make it hapen

Of course the new scientist is against the multiverse nao. hah. so we'll have to actually realise within the uncertainties of our infinite space the same posibiliblie.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone from warp or Richard browse the forum lately since they're working together, they'll see all the people downloading the leak and say fuck it no new shit, this forum supports illegal downloads.

Aphex Track Generator.

Also what the fuck is HAT EPs? HAT? HAT??

A week later, if you don't had an answer yet, HAT stands for Hit Any Thing which is the drummer robot build for Richard a while back !

(and that was for my pointless post of the day !)

"it will not be music" they said

They said that because it is new music hehe.

but now they debate whether it's new or not and can't like something that doesn't have 'progression' as though they are deep inside some conceptual soapy art project forgetting that when viewed as an whole it's just a series of repeating diagrams that work which is why you kept coming back to hear the same thing oevr and eovr.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone from warp or Richard browse the forum lately since they're working together, they'll see all the people downloading the leak and say fuck it no new shit, this forum supports illegal downloads.

they would have to be beyond that by nao. After all these years and all the stats that refute the premise (not stating that watmm policy on d/l links has changed).

That's just it though - we DON'T support illegal downloads - WARP/Richard aren't stupid; they know people will download a leak given the chance, so I highly doubt they are equating the folks who do admit to downloading a leaked version with the site condoning such actions.

Also, I doubt what we have planned would be affected by that anyways, since as I have stated, it's not new music - of any kind whatsoever.

Doesn't matter delet.... page after page after page of unmoderated "it's leaked" "this leak is awesome" and then people like murphy "I stole this music and made an opinion that it's shit after hearing it once" has to send kind of a shit message to warp/Richard.

I'm just being a pessimist. Probably unnecessarily. Just once for a major release though I'd like to see it not leak and people just wait patiently. Never gonna happen lol.

We're on it as much as we can, we do not allow sharing, begging, pointing towards or anything illegal. It is inevitable that people are going to discuss their first impressions and I guess most people on here who've heard it by now also pre-ordered it or will buy it later.

Besides that, I doubt Warp or Richard would be suprised about people downloading their stuff in advance, it's not exactly a new trend. Even then, Aphex stuff is probably the best selling on Warp so I don't think it's an actual problem this time around, I'd be more worried about the more obscure stuff not getting credits where they are due.

I know you guys are all correct on the matter and that the forums don't support illegal downloading or anything.

I've just not had my morning coffee yet.

New shit abound in 2015, hopefully!

you mean the forum that helped raised almost 50k for a 20 year old unreleased album?

I just wish you would think before posting

you mean the forum that helped raised almost 50k for a 20 year old unreleased album?

You mean the 20 year old unreleased album that had absolutely nothing to do with warp because it was never a warp release/warp affiliated etc etc etc?

Hop off.

You mean the 20 year old unreleased album that had absolutely nothing to do with warp because it was never a warp release/warp affiliated etc etc etc?

Hop off.

dude, you said you were tired whilst posting, don't change the narrative now to support your dreamwaste. heh.

I love StephenG's posting pattern ..

1st, he says some idiotic statement

then he defends his idiotic statement from pretty much everyone on the forums

and finally after a few back and forths he abandons his original statement and says something like "lol guys you were right i was just kidding looooool"

You're mistaken. Also good job not using idiotic as a verb this time. I'm really impressed at your progress RE the english language.

I still believe illegal downloading is wrong and I still think allowing page after page of "here it leaked" and "here's where it leaked" is wrong.

I only agree with Herr's statement that Warp expects people to download leaks and I know stats support that it doesn't hurt sales. Stealing is still intrinsically wrong.

Also you seem surprised at how conversation works? Did you know that after a "few back and forths" people can actually learn something and change their opinion?

You're mistaken. Also good job not using idiotic as a verb this time. I'm really impressed at your progress RE the english language.

I still believe illegal downloading is wrong and I still think allowing page after page of "here it leaked" and "here's where it leaked" is wrong.

I only agree with Herr's statement that Warp expects people to download leaks and I know stats support that it doesn't hurt sales. Stealing is still intrinsically wrong.

Also you seem surprised at how conversation works? Did you know that after a "few back and forths" people can actually learn something and change their opinion?

stephenG following deer's pattern, this is second stage.

stephen is wrong but his heart is in the right place.

there seems to be more people on here with the correct attitude who post up they have paid up and can patiently bide the time before they listen that the minority who seem to want to pour cold water over everything.

Archived