IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, so my suspicion on the previous page wasn't wrong?

post-25584-Thats-a-Bingo-gif-vhCc.gif

:emotawesomepm9:

Personally I think the best thing would be a huge hardback AFX book with photos and stories and explaining how he made certain tracks and his inspirations for titles/samples etc.

Something similar may be in the works...

that rephlex book that guy was making? i forgot about that. is that still happening?

That one has been finished for years afaik, only to be shelved instead of printed. Still hope it will be published one day!

Big gears turn slowly...

Wait, so my suspicion on the previous page wasn't wrong?

post-25584-Thats-a-Bingo-gif-vhCc.gif

:emotawesomepm9:

Personally I think the best thing would be a huge hardback AFX book with photos and stories and explaining how he made certain tracks and his inspirations for titles/samples etc.

Something similar may be in the works...

that rephlex book that guy was making? i forgot about that. is that still happening?

That one has been finished for years afaik, only to be shelved instead of printed. Still hope it will be published one day!

Big gears turn slowly...

Ghheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Something physical that I can obtain with reasonable sums of money without getting into a bidding war? That I also might be able to cuddle to sleep with??

Ghheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Something physical that I can obtain with reasonable sums of money without getting into a bidding war? That I also might be able to cuddle to sleep with??

Is this you?

huge_pillows_for_hugs_from_japan_640_03.

Guest LoveRhino

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay off base... instrument is WRONG-O.

If we get it right are you likely to tell us if you are sworn to secrecy or are you the conduit for the eventual release of the information through member guessing?

Does it involve the release (in any form that we can replay) of music (new, old, previously hear or unheard)?

Does it involve a specific performance or tour?

Does it invovle a documentary, reality TV show?

Is it a heart warming drama feature film about a group of out of work factory workers from up North who decide to make a synth to fill us all with pride about them overcoming diversity?

Archived