IGNORED

Guess what the new shit is

YangYing

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey joyrex, around the release of syro, someones posted an old acid house trax (british tune from 1987-1990 iirc) that was remixed by aphex, youtube links i think, & you seemed surprised it has leaked (probably from a dj mix), i cannot find it on the 357 pages of the syro thread, could you please tell me the name of that track ?

hey joyrex, around the release of syro, someones posted an old acid house trax (british tune from 1987-1990 iirc) that was remixed by aphex, youtube links i think, & you seemed surprised it has leaked (probably from a dj mix), i cannot find it on the 357 pages of the syro thread, could you please tell me the name of that track ?

http://rareafx.wordpress.com/unreleased-tracksremixes/

It's the SLF one :)

THANKS a lot !! :)

Not heard that before, love it :beer:

Once again thank you very much. Great page :)

but it has been said clearly that it's not new music I thought?

Did he say it wasn't music or it wasn't new music?

New old unreleased music?

If not music then giant leather-bound binders to hold entire current discography

Guest bitroast

If not music then giant leather-bound binders to hold entire current discography

lol yeah all the records would be too much strain on just one leather bound binder.

one big ultra leather bound binder to hold smaller leather bound binders holding 20 or so records each.

Noone mentioned new music (or music for the matter). Maybe he is creating sample library for a synth from his tracks, or looking for that song in which he hide super important info on how to raise lamas.

Good news is...joyrex hasnt declined this xD

can't prove it but I think I remember Joyrex saying it's no music at all

can't prove it but I think I remember Joyrex saying it's no music at all

yeah he did.

some pages ago.

Archived