IGNORED

Penryn Space Agency

Penryn Space Agency

im recording btw for any1 interested

also big up to psa

If I could grab that earlier it would be great. Trying to listen to the stream now but my amp keeps f'ing up and it's all distorted. Ruining my listening.. =(

is the stream cutting out for any1 else?

If I could grab that earlier it would be great. Trying to listen to the stream now but my amp keeps f'ing up and it's all distorted. Ruining my listening.. =(

ill send it to you man, unless these technical issues are just on my end because it's all fucked now

its still fucked for me, and i feel like im missing all the good stuff :(

back to normal now but literally missed everything they said

Please repeat the colundi tour talk ;)

Edited by orangebattery

also big up to psa

attention, you are listening to a net radio stream from a community radio station. heh.

Also, i'm glad i managed finally to catch this actually streaming for once. But would be intrested in the recording, for the wispy thingee.

also big up to psa

If I could grab that later it would be great. Trying to listen to the stream now but my amp keeps f'ing up and it's all distorted. Ruining my listening.. =(

attention, you are listening to a net radio stream from a community radio station. heh.

Also, i'm glad i managed finally to catch this actually streaming for once. But would be intrested in the recording, for the wispy thingee.

Attention, my amp is fucked up like I said in my post and has been for weeks. It finally shit the bed that's all.

Edited by StephenG

also big up to psa

If I could grab that later it would be great. Trying to listen to the stream now but my amp keeps f'ing up and it's all distorted. Ruining my listening.. =(

Attention, my amp is fucked up like I said in my post and has been for weeks. It finally shit the bed that's all.

fair enough, i was not aware of the amp thing i thought you meant the recording was fukting it.

Also, i'm out, all this music annoys me, provides nothing that my mind is intrested in. sorry, i must have the most frustrating to others taste, sorry. Please don't be annoyed at me children of watmen, i know that you take special offence to the mental flow of those deemed contrarian.

luvf dleet [-;