IGNORED

New Year's Eve...what to bloody do

BCM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feeling rather sick atm but not giving up on my plans so I'm getting out now to celebrate NYE in a huge fort built for Napoleons army that we have all for ourselves and then continue the madness in the local pub. Hope everyone enjoys themselves tonight and happy new year in advance!

I suggest you play Exit Planet Dust by Chemical Brothers to get you in a positive mood.

Autechre snobs may snobbishly snort, Boards of Canada weirdo's may weirdly roll their eyes and Aphex fans may think you're a Windowlicker. But I bet it works.

Guest Enter a new display name

I am set on drinking myself drunk at home listening to music that I like, perhaps smoke some and then pass out at some point. Can't be bothered to go out and risk breaking bones on the icy slippery streets here. No sir.

I wish this was my NYE.

Happy New Year! Ended up going to Balham, having a few drinks in various pubs, then heading back to my local to see in the New Year with my girlfriend and a couple of friends...got quite drunk, ended up back at mine listening to music and that, drank a lot more now am in bed. Cheers!

bcm... just saw this thread. I'm guessing we're both antisocial dudes... I did have a party I could have gone to that I wasn't invited to but shit, fuck those people

T minus 20 minutes to jet out to the bars

1 more beer should kill the social anxiety

o shit! just saw your last post. well, new years is not happened here. i guess I'll take your inspiration and GTFO solo and try to have a bit of fun

I suggest you play Exit Planet Dust by Chemical Brothers to get you in a positive mood.

Autechre snobs may snobbishly snort, Boards of Canada weirdo's may weirdly roll their eyes and Aphex fans may think you're a Windowlicker. But I bet it works.

dude.... TCB are as good as all of them. don't trust anyone who says otherwise.

I tripped on acid with one of my friends. At one point I even ventured into a liquor store to buy beer and then did some urban exploration. I felt life, death, past, present and future all rolled up into a burrito of legacy that spans generations.

Had a house/flat party at my brother's down in Surrey. Many beers and had a few mixes. Something inadvisable made an appearance to keep me going until 8am.

Was pretty good I guess. A couple of mates left for the airport at 9 in the morning and spent an awful lot of time in Berghain. Think they're going back in soon too.

I ended up going out to the Mojave desert and tripping on acid with some real nice people. It snowed like a mother fucker, and was pretty damn cold, but was a great way to ring in the new year anyway.

My hair still smells like a bonfire.

I'll give new years another shot this year.

But honestly.. it tend to be quite awful. People getting way too drunk (including myself).

So this was basically what happened.

Archived