IGNORED

New Year's Eve...what to bloody do

BCM

i can't imagine drinking ales in australia

I've been drinking australian ales here in england this christmas! I have... (did have) 2 cases of coopers sparkling ale, its the mutts nuts imo.

They have some nice beers in Oz believe it or not...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Years is depressing for me, it's the conclusion of the christmas period, which I love!

I feel like an old man but I've done the parties and crap like that plenty of times before and would rather just stay in, eat good food and have a few games with family or friends.

#hermitgameonehunna

Seeing the new Hobbit, going back to my girlfriend's and maybe watching the fireworks over London from a park nearby. I'll probably have a load of beer too, can't be bothered to do much else. My best NYE was meeting a girl who wanted a shot of tequila and a pint of stella when I asked her what drink she wanted then we danced around a club to Venga Boys, but those days are sadly behind me.

im having one last major blowout on the booze before a well needed 3 month chemical detox. its gonna be good shit. DJing at 9am so i need to stay at least 20 percent composmentos until then.

i got drunk last night...shouldn't really do it again tonight but i probably will...think the plan is to go to the local pub for a bit then just come back to my place and stay in with a couple of friends

best suggestion I've heard so far: get a car with friend(s), goto highway outside city.

will try to convince gf of the benefits, might stay inside tho and take a bath with her or something

it's ok to do nothing. I'm in Canberra, of all the places to be in the world on NYE. it is buttfuck dead.

Go up in a hot air balloon? is that still the thing to do in Canberra? I'd imagine being wrecked in a hot air balloon would be fucking brilliant lol. Yes!

Spending it at home with 8 cans of stella and an angry expression on my face.

Hahaha! Fucking savage mate :beer::wink:

Lol

I'm not usually a fan of this night, but this year in particular has been savage. My gran passed away, my dad was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and my mum has just been admitted to hospital with diabetes so she will be seeing in the new year there.

I will be listening to some top tuneage tonight and do intend to crack a smirk on one or two occasions, but for the most part im gonna be one morose mofo. I do hope 2015 brings better fortune for the family space.

And I hope that the new year brings good fortune to my fellow WATTMERS also. :beer:

I am set on drinking myself drunk at home listening to music that I like, perhaps smoke some and then pass out at some point. Can't be bothered to go out and risk breaking bones on the icy slippery streets here. No sir.

Staying in with the missus getting tipsy and making good food, popping out at midnight to watch/record the fireworks. I'm too old to party.

Archived