IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

Not the announcement I have been hinting at; obviously Richard would have killed me had I said anything about this beforehand.

Hopefully we'll see some traction on the other thing and we can start talking about it more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just speculating here. Looks like we're going to get an LP-EP-LP-EP-etc. until he's tired of releasing. Great way to release imo, good pacing!

that would be a really pretentious way of doing it imo. not saying that means you are too! just seems too...predictable i guess

edit: like it wouldn't be very afxian if we knew what he was gonna do next

what the fuck is wrong with you?

So does the Japanese version have an extra 10 minutes or what?

the japanese version will have an extra track consisting of 31 minutes

psst, this isnt true im just trying to start outlandish rumours, work with me here

Just speculating here. Looks like we're going to get an LP-EP-LP-EP-etc. until he's tired of releasing. Great way to release imo, good pacing!

that would be a really pretentious way of doing it imo. not saying that means you are too! just seems too...predictable i guess

edit: like it wouldn't be very afxian if we knew what he was gonna do next

I see what you mean. I wouldn't say pretentious though, but predicable sure... I think it was predictable that an album like Syro was released first, since it's the most accessible, as confirmed by Richard. I don't care what we get or in which order as long as we get it. Heh.

I love that its 'part 2'. Makes for instant excitement of a part 1 on the horizon. Yaaaayyyyyyy. And the Joyrex related news. God damn. Too exciting.

Not the announcement I have been hinting at; obviously Richard would have killed me had I said anything about this beforehand.

So... you knew this was coming.

He has already heard it!

We all did right? Richard already spoke about a 12" with more experimental stuff + he told that if he were to release something more it would be january at best.

We all did right? Richard already spoke about a 12" with more experimental stuff + he told that if he were to release something more it would be january at best.

Right, we knew something was coming, hopefully this month. From Joyrex's... tone? it sounds like he knew specifically this was coming.

Further proof he has been very forthcoming and truthful in interviews lately. Didn't he say very plainly he would probably release a couple eps of his prepared stuff? Can't believe its coming out so soon. :catnope:

Right, we knew something was coming, hopefully this month. From Joyrex's... tone? it sounds like he knew specifically this was coming.

He knows Mr. James personally. Well though e-mails.

Guest KyoAcid

I've heard Pt1 is Squarepusher, but I've not been able to confirm or deny that.

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest KyoAcid

Btw - I also knew this was coming...the pipe organs he's been using... My Dad built them ;)

27,6 minutes in total.

pretty expensive for only 27,6 minutes of music.
Double vinyl, though.

wait what, it's a single vinyl isn't it?

yea, i think so

awesome news

Guest KyoAcid

I'm going to get my old man to ask Richard which tracks they are used on. Once I know I'll post on here :-D

Guest KyoAcid

Indeed. Just emailed him now......as soon as I hear back re: which tracks have the organs (might not be this EP, but I'm guessing from the title it is) I'll post on here.

Yeah my Dad is pushing 70 now, but on the leading edge.

Archived