IGNORED

Aphex Twin: Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments pt2 EP

Dpek

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd bet anything there is no part 1

I normally would agree but in interviews he mentioned he wanted to release a 'a couple' eps of the prepared stuff. and he seems fond of the truth these days. I'm eagerly awaiting a part 1 as well and I'm guessing that is just around the corner too.

To everyone asking where pt 1 is, seems to me that this is a standard bit of Aphex tomfoolery?

My thoughts exactly, Aphex is really concerned about image nowadays. The more cryptic, the better, it's a childish "shield of cool" against the fact that he actually releases stuff more public and accessible again on warp...

Great news, where has the 27 mins runtime info come from out of curiosity?

From adding up the individual playing times here:

https://bleep.com/release/56481-aphex-twin-computer-controlled-acoustic-instruments-pt2-ep

Oh right cheers..track lengths don't appear on bleeps mobile site apparently. Thought I was going mental. Anyone know how much you have to spend on bleep to get free postage (UK)?

I'm going to get my old man to ask Richard which tracks they are used on. Once I know I'll post on here :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long has he had the midi pipe organs?

Guest KyoAcid

Not long. Summer/Autumn 2014...but it my Dad that will know an exact date. I'll ask him!

Quiz me! I tell you no lies! I don't want to give away my Dads website or anything like that though. RDJ asked for his confidence.

We are in the UK though.

Just tried to upload a pic I just took of my Dads workshop but the app won't let me... I'll try again!

Guest KyoAcid

Not long. Summer/Autumn 2014...but it my Dad that will know an exact date. I'll ask him!

Quiz me! I tell you no lies! I don't want to give away my Dads website or anything like that though. RDJ asked for his confidence.

We are in the UK though.

Just tried to upload a pic I just took of my Dads workshop but the app won't let me... I'll try again!

Ok!!! He's gonna check sales from last year and let me know exactly when!

....still not letting me upload pics on here :(

We are in the UK though.

Yeah, no worries man. Interesting. He probably hasn't finished Pt. 1 yet, and this is all he has for the moment. He probably doesn't think it's the good enough to be an LP, so he's just putting out his first adventure into using these instruments.

We are in the UK though.

Ok!!! He's gonna check sales from last year and let me know exactly when!

....still not letting me upload pics on here :(

use imgur to upload your pic to, then paste the "BBCode" link on here. plus also disable signatures on your tapatalk

Archived