IGNORED

Various Artists - There Is No Authority But Yourself - 15 Years Creme Organization - Part 1 (Golly, it's FREE)

Herr Jan

One of the best Dutch labels out there, Creme Org, is already operating for 15 years now. To celebrate they are releasing some good stuff, starting off with a free album with tracks by the Exaltics, Legowelt, Jorge Velez, Neville Watson, Drvg Cvltvre and more. It is free to download right here:

https://cremeorganization.bandcamp.com/album/there-is-no-authority-but-yourself-15-years-creme-organization-part-1-golly-its-free

"From the first babysteps in the Bunker basement in 2000 till the giant babyleaps of today we've been struggling not to get trapped in our own metaphors and circular reasonings and your input has been instrumental in this. So we would like to extend a massive thanks to everyone involved EVER. Hey, without you etc. So here is some free stuff for you, the first batch of many to come this year. Time to hit the dope yo!"

• 3 months later...

Considering the amazing response this compilation harvested on watmm I'd just thought I'd give an update on this - a second part (also FREE) has just been released:

Crack Babies Stole My Creme Shirt - 15 Years Creme Organization - Part 2 (FREE)

https://cremeorganization.bandcamp.com/album/crack-babies-stole-my-creme-shirt-15-years-creme-organization-part-2-free

This will obviously do better on here, this one doesn't even have a Legowelt track on it! Get on this, great stuff from this great label. It even has a vaporwave video!

All exclusive tracks from artists on their roster, the first album was compiled within a day:

“Keeping up with The Hague tradition, the compilation came about completely at random. Yesterday morning I thought, hey, it’d be fun to just make a compilation and give it away. I emailed like 50 Crème artists asking if they wanted to contribute. Pretty soon I got 15 tracks together and on top of it all, it was January the 15th.” He laughs mockingly. “Cool, right? At first I wanted to make like a mega compilation but I changed my mind. The next one was released on February 15th and I’ll keep going until I get sick of it. The idea is that no producer is on them more than once. Or, wait, let's just keep that door open, some people are just more productive than others.” So, compilation number one contains the first 15 people who emailed back? [Laughs] ‘‘No no no, they’re all very carefully, or better said, systematically chosen.”

Vette shit!

Got a polarius ep somewhere I'm quite fond of.

edit: Just noticed it's 2 parts and noone took notice of the op in january, unbelievable!

Loving this second compilation, especially the Lake Haze track. They are all sort-of leftover tracks, but they're both still quality comps imo.

Got the quote from above from this interview btw: https://www.djbroadcast.net/article/119398/creme-organization-15-years-of-systematic-chaos

Vette shit!

Got a polarius ep somewhere I'm quite fond of.

edit: Just noticed it's 2 parts and noone took notice of the op in january, unbelievable!

Nice! Still waiting desperately for the reissue Winter In Polarius 12"...

Archived