IGNORED

⠉D⠍E⠕T⠝H⠺W⠁A⠞V⠍E⠍

modey

Here it is.... enjoy.

FULL EPISODE:

https://soundcloud.com/darkfloor/mantis-radio-228-zone-eater

GUEST MIX ONLY:

https://soundcloud.com/zone_eater/mantis-radio-228-zon-atr-guest-mix-040217

In this week's broadcast, the insanity of Nmesh's dethwave project Zone Eater. It's a truly ferocious session. We've new music from Special Request, The Bug vs Earth, Oscar Mulero remixing Slam, Varg, Soundwalk Collective, AVIAN's latest Verge and plenty more.

Guest @zone_eater
iTunes tinyurl.com/mantisradioitunes
Podcast feeds.feedburner.com/MANTIS

DVNT
AETHEK - 2501​ [AETHEK]
Special Req - Stairfoot Lane Bunker (Minor Science remix) [Houndstooth]
Soundwalk Collective - Xiao Youmei Corridor [Apollo]
The Bug vs Earth - Gasoline [Ninja Tune]
Varg - Fonus w/ Drew McDowall & Alessandro Cortini [Northern Electronics]
SciFiSol - Twist Her [Detroit Underground]
CutOff!CutOff! - Volatile [Take Off Your Shoes]
Irazu - Shtamm [soul Notes]
Cyd - 0u2 501u710n 15 k2um811n9 [subsist]
Steve Stoll - She Rises Up [New York Trax]
Slam - Stepback (Oscar Mulero remix) [soma Records]
Nonima - Sea of Glass (ft. Cedric von Flugel) [section 27]
Tensal - Inertia 3 (Pangaea remix) [Kynant Records]
Yullippe - Days [unreleased]
Verge - Suspension [AVIAN]

ZONE EATER
VIRTUAL_GARDEN - Lines Of Sky
EDGEY - No Games
Integrity - Nord Wars: Dave And Dwid, Perfectly Groomed
ZONΞ ΞATΞR - It Swallows
ACID SPECIES - GENRE KILLER
Agoraphobic Nosebleed - Ceramic Godproduct
Cephalic Carnage - Molestandos Plantas Muertos!
Godflesh - I, Me, Mine
消灯 Life - 私は悪い夢を愛して
Drumcorps - Grist
Otto Von Schirach - La Sangre Del Dedo Intelecto
Kaoss Edge - Apparitions
Arcipluvian - A Worthless Sacrifice For Lord Moloch
The Subhumanizer - Soul Transducer
Broken Hope - A Window To Hell
Grottenolm - Pentagore
Unknown Caller - \\ $ E L L O U T //
§E▲ ▓F D▓G§ - Imagine Cerberus As A Giant Mermaid
0F.digital - D E A D S I M P L E
Burial Hex - In Psychic Defense
⠽D⠑E⠎T⠙H⠕W⠕A⠍V⠼E⠃ - ⠎K⠏I⠊L⠙L⠑ ⠗A⠙G⠑A⠍I⠕N⠝
nano神社 (✪㉨✪) - 地獄 VI - 魔鬼的徒弟
§E▲ ▓F D▓G§ - DRUNK INTERLUDING
SA†AN - Get This
CR64HBRM - Spawn Cube(D)
nano神社 (✪㉨✪) - 地獄 III - ねじ曲げられた魂

DVNT
GRYPT + JPEGMAFIA + True Neutral + Shadi - Vote With A Dollar (Tonight You Die remix) [Deathbomb Arc]
Skunk Anansie - I Can Dream [One Little Indian]

:cisfor: :cisfor: :cisfor: 

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will purchase your stuff later when I get home. BTW what's the dethwave code for downloading: will you get sucked to the lowest pits of hell if you get your files in WAV? (IMO Yes)

lol thanks! too bad bandcamp don't offer a 24kbps realaudio option.. that's the correct way to listen, maybe I'll set up a stream lol

Yes, once you hear only the artifacts you're close to the end boss. And thanks for the A R C H V I L E A U TO P S Y, it's tits (those very bouncy ones)!

Any idea where (or when if a release on its way) I could get the ACID SPECIES track from the Mantis set? Google gives me only no no and dead links...

Will purchase your stuff later when I get home. BTW what's the dethwave code for downloading: will you get sucked to the lowest pits of hell if you get your files in WAV? (IMO Yes)

lol thanks! too bad bandcamp don't offer a 24kbps realaudio option.. that's the correct way to listen, maybe I'll set up a stream lol

Yes, once you hear only the artifacts you're close to the end boss. And thanks for the A R C H V I L E A U TO P S Y, it's tits (those very bouncy ones)!

Any idea where (or when if a release on its way) I could get the ACID SPECIES track from the Mantis set? Google gives me only no no and dead links...

Ruh roh, seems he took it down - I'll see about uploading it for you later this evening.

Little known fact, but Acid Species is this guy and also this guy, in case you'd like some further listening (I HIGHLY recommend the HDmirror stuff).

here you all go >> the only 2 tracks ever uploaded under the ACID SPECIES alias

and yea modey, all those are on point - crazy listens too, he's a phenomenal producer / mash-up artist / visual artist

the videos are next level...

• 1 month later...

I have decided that in the month of July I will perform dark alchemy and create the seminal dethwave album. J have it in the back of my head like an unfocused image. I have to dig deep and pull out this terrible thing that lies sleeping.

• 6 months later...

Awfully sorry for shitting on the thread once again with a post including not so pure dethwave vibes but couldn't find more suitable thread than this to post this little gem.

Or YT the whole album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghmHTQMG0x0

Well, Modey's OP stated Dethwave being Death Metal added with electronics so maybe it's fine (If I got it right Trepaneringsritualen is actually Death Industrial or something). Anyway I've been totally addicted for the Serpent Seed for a couple of week now. Thought that maybe you guys would dig it too. Uuuh, Scaaaarrry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Shout out to Fletcher for the awesome feature on ⠉D⠍E⠕T⠝H⠺W⠁A⠞V⠍E⠍ in the 3rd issue of "Snare Rush".   :w00t:

http://www.snarerush.co.uk/

"If you ever wanted to sample grindcore metal guitar riffs and drum rolls, pitch them down, glitch and manipulate them with modern electronic production techniques and then chuck in some cult 80s movie samples for good measure... You might get somewhere near creating ⠉D⠍E⠕T⠝H⠺W⠁A⠞V⠍E⠍. You would also then need to apply a lo-fi aesthetic with sub-standard sample rates in sound quality, and produce similarly low-tech sampled / repeated artwork with bad jpeg compression artifacts. Think DOOM (the original 90s game), David Lynch's Dune, Troma and H.R. Giger then you might get somewhere near the style, You may also want to record it to cassette."

(continued in photo).

Snare%20Rush%20Zine-%20Issue%203%20A_zps

Snare%20Rush%20Zine-%20Issue%203%20B_zps

Additionally, Twitter friend Dagro uploaded a noteworthy 'dethwave'-inspired mix to YouTube recently - definitely worth checking out:

TRACK LIST:

1. ) Nmesh - Left Alone In A Blue Room
2. ) Fear Factory - Self Bias Resistor (Slugged Out Mix)
3. ) Renard Queenston - Trauma 
4. ) SHITNOISE - FUZZ WORLD TERROR FEELINGS
5. ) Sandtimer - Body Exchange
6. ) Spott - Spiderfucker
7. ) ZONΞ ΞATΞR vs. §E▲ ▓F D▓G§
8. ) Rammstein - Sonne
9. ) Godflesh - Parasite (Slugged Out Mix)
10.) Bong-Ra - SickSickSick MPH
11.) Darksleep - ANDRAS
12.) Death Grips - Beware
13.) Nmesh - Hell Of A Day
14.) The Rolling Stones - Paint It, Black
15.) Vulvodynia - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Engine H.A.A.R.P
16.) Cattle Decapitation - The Carbon Stampede
17.) §E▲ ▓F D▓G§ - DRUNK INTERLUDING
18.) Krokodil Hunter - цегла їдець BRICK EATER
19.) Fire-Toolz - All Deth Is U -CODENAME_FINAL TOUCH LOCATION-
20.) Nmesh - Tiny Classified Ads (Fire-Toolz Effexor Withdrawal Remix)
21.) Fear Factory - Body Hammer
22.) Lamb Of God - Redneck
23.) Despised Icon - As Bridges Burn
24.) Red House Painters - 24
25.) Unsettled Dust - Formless realm (album ver.)
26.) ZONΞ ΞATΞR - Team Fortress (feat. HELLCOM)
27.) ZONΞ ΞATΞR - Use The Bomb
28.) nccptr - antipodes
29.) New Super Mario Bros. - World 7

Cool, thanks for sharing. Will check it out. Demanufacture was personally huge back in the day and I have some fond memories especially for Body Hammer. Should probably blow the dust off from my digipak copy and give it a spin.

Archived