IGNORED

Minions appreciation thread

Npoess

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of my fb friends had expressed his hatred of minions, and its now turned into a meme to troll him with minions whenever possible. Poor bloke

http://eveningharold.com/2015/07/28/fears-grow-for-woman-who-only-communicates-in-minions-quotes/

Fears grow for woman who only communicates in Minion quotes

Villager Pauline Regan is now in her thirteenth week of using social media solely to post Minion quotes leaving friends and family concerned for her welfare, and wondering if she’ll ever regain her sense of humour.

“It’s basically a nightmare,” Pauline’s close friend Tina Stephens told us. “Maybe at first I chuckled at the odd one or two however for weeks Pauline’s posted nothing else. Whenever anyone asks her to stop she posts a Minion in a dress captioned ‘Lol, you’re one in a Minion’.

We asked Pauline to comment but only got a laughing Minion with ‘I’m not weird, I’m a limited edition’ written next to it in response.

Yesterday in Manchester airport I saw a full-grown man, at least in his 40s, wearing a minions shirt. And not a subtle little design or anything, but a shirt with a big picture of a minion printed over the entire front. He didn't even have a kid with him. I wanted to photograph it, but I also didn't want him to see me taking a photo of him.

I was up in the cunt-end of nowhere in Donegal at the weekend, getting away from it all, no internet, etc, etc. Was driving along an obscenely narrow country road and turned a corner and sitting at the edge of a house were were two piles of car tyres painted to look like minions, it was a genuinely soul-crushing moment.

a friend I was trying to meet up with last night sent me a minion gif.

needless to say we didn't meet up, I blocked him, deleted his number and his messages and his pics, unfriended him on FB, and then went home and took a long shower.

a friend I was trying to meet up with last night sent me a minion gif.

needless to say we didn't meet up, I blocked him, deleted his number and his messages and his pics, unfriended him on FB, and then went home and took a long shower.

Archived