IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

53 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

also, flol at the fact it's actually impossible to put on. didn't even catch that at first (neither did 99.9% of you guys anyway - don't pretend you did).

It looks like there are 3 press studs.

not that I’m interested or anything but you could get it on...

3 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

oh shit you're right. i guess my eyesight isn't what it used to be 

You don't have kids? Babies wear these all the time.

image.jpg

4 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

oh shit you're right. i guess my eyesight isn't what it used to be 

there's button in the crotch leotards for women. seems less goofy for women. 

5 hours ago, brian trageskin said:

also, flol at the fact it's actually impossible to put on. didn't even catch that at first (neither did 99.9% of you guys anyway - don't pretend you did).

well, i guess you've never been with a woman that was wearing a bodysuit ... no prob, ill teach you something new then. 

some variants of bodysuits have little buttons down there, usually at the same place as this funny shirt-suit has. fo mo info look the pic:

aas.jpg

24 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

oh i know about these, it's just that i didn't see the pic properly because of sun glare.

NOW you know! and you're welcome, btw

Edited by xox

22 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

it's just that i didn't see the pic properly because of sun glare.

the place i'm at is terrible for a few reasons, including the fact that i have permanent sun glare during the day

2 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

921434.jpg

just to explain a little bit better... you see what this lovely lady is wearing? well, it not that. but that's a woman

spacer.png

2 hours ago, xox said:

well, i guess you've never been with a woman that was wearing a bodysuit ... no prob, ill teach you something new then. 

some variants of bodysuits have little buttons down there, usually at the same place as this funny shirt-suit has. fo mo info look the pic:

aas.jpg

NOW you know! and you're welcome, btw

I'm thinking wouldn't it just be easier to attach the shirt to underpants with some suspender thing or use a kind of upside down garter belt?

2 minutes ago, zkom said:

I'm thinking wouldn't it just be easier to attach the shirt to underpants with some suspender thing or use a kind of upside down garter belt?

something similar already exists:

spacer.png

• Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1
  • Big Brain 1

53 minutes ago, drillkicker said:

Considering that this is Azerbaijan, he probably didn't suffer any consequences for that.

the gif is from reddit. apparently he resigned or something. that's his mistress or something.  the zoom meetings oops fails are massive in number. in the same post as that gif there were others.. some guy has his gf sitting in his lap and he exposes her boob and puts it in his mouth and they laugh.. not knowing the cam is on.. there's numerous other ones.. all kind of absurd and a bit funny. people get careless. 

The trick to avoiding all video conferencing gaffes is to be completely paranoid and think they can see you at all times anyway.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Braintree said:

The trick to avoiding all video conferencing gaffes is to be completely paranoid and think they can see you at all times anyway.

sticker over the camera on the laptop until i'm ready to use the camera. put sticker back when i'm done. 

• Like 1