IGNORED

Separating Art from the Artist

Rubin Farr

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the over 40's in this place are really lowering the tone. Whether it be Farr's multiple threads or that other notorious broken record of a middle aged man keen to share himself wit da youth with a bit of creative writing which sounds good in his head. Farr, you being a nerd i don't know how you can fit in all these TV series, Lego and Xbox + 6 hours a day on Music Makers in one day. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for your schedule of bullshit. Bryan Singer and MacKellen hooked up on Apt Pupil to satisfy their lust for the young flesh so your 40+ thread is 10 years out of date.

I never saw Apt Pupil is it any good? Poor Brad Renfro

Lol I was just reminded Subway call themselves "sandwich artists" do we judge them based on Jared? Haha

I'm starting to get the creepy vibe that he fucks young boys as well, although his press team is much better at covering it up than any other gay Hollywood star currently of such stature.

You guyz lol. I'm not accusing Ian of anything really

contradiction-quotes-6.jpg

Is a vibe an accusation? I think you would need proof for an accusation. This is celebrity gossip, hey I can't hate on a good time in a pub. Go check it out, make up your own mind. someone try the ribs and let me know how they are, I couldn't even finish my fish n chips.

045DED71-1B83-4501-8155-21F63BB8F75B_zps

Unless his entourage of young boys is well under 1 y/o, I'd say he's doing what every celebrity seems to be doing, bagging young groupies. I bet they're well chuffed to be bagged by him anyway.

edit:flol, typo! 18 y/o! 18! shit son!

Unless his entourage of young boys is well under 1 y/o, I'd say he's doing what every celebrity seems to be doing, bagging young groupies. I bet they're well chuffed to be bagged by him anyway.

edit:flol, typo! 18 y/o! 18! shit son!

toplele

I made the mistake of small talk with the bartender, and bc I have an earring, he started taking to me like I was gay haha.

czcmmcsfz7pqehjuzmst.jpg

he kept saying "your people" and i was looking behind me like "what people?" then I got it, earring=gay American lol

not accusing you or anything, just a bit of a pedo vibe is all.

But should we start burning all Rubin Farr's albums because of it? I say yes let's do it fuck that he wouldn't be talking about a thing or associating himself with it by talking about it unless obviously he was into it destroy his CDs and cassettes with a chainsaw :catrage:

Some of the over 40's in this place are really lowering the tone. Whether it be Farr's multiple threads or that other notorious broken record of a middle aged man keen to share himself wit da youth with a bit of creative writing which sounds good in his head. Farr, you being a nerd i don't know how you can fit in all these TV series, Lego and Xbox + 6 hours a day on Music Makers in one day. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for your schedule of bullshit. Bryan Singer and MacKellen hooked up on Apt Pupil to satisfy their lust for the young flesh so your 40+ thread is 10 years out of date.

lol

not accusing you or anything, just a bit of a pedo vibe is all.

But should we start burning all Rubin Farr's albums because of it? I say yes let's do it fuck that he wouldn't be talking about a thing or associating himself with it by talking about it unless obviously he was into it destroy his CDs and cassettes with a chainsaw :catrage:

do i appreciate rubins threads less because i suspect him of being a real paedo irl? no how could i possibly enjoy his threads less.

What was the quiz about?

Ian hosts a quiz night on general trivia every Monday, the first week I went I just observed him & his entourage. Next week, since I was the only Yank, they relied on me, maybe a little too heavily, haha. we sat at Ian's private table (refer to the Pub Night thread) but I got called up to the announcer, and won against the idiot I faced off against, so a free bottle of wine it was, and Ian was absent, so the bartender handed me the phone "hello? This is Sir Ian, did you win? is this Gandalf? haha yes, congrats sounds like you're an American, congratulations" it was surreal beyond words, and I was more than tanked. If you remember the hat I posted to look for, I lost it on the train :( but memories for a lifetime. I promised my team I would return the next week, but fuck all if I did. One chick looked a lot like Toni Collette, she wanted to see my iPhone but didn't recognize any of my music except Annie Lennox. haha, gotta love London.

Why do you have Annie Lennox on your iPhone?

Archived