IGNORED

Pink Freud Plays Autechre

Draft78

...From the Tauron Nowa Muzyka fb page:

Pink Freud Plays Autechre: a Collectors Edition of 2xLP Vinyl has been released to celebrate 10 years of Tauron Nowa Muzyka Festival!

We hand over to you a very special and unique vinyl press release containing live performances of classical Autechre tracks by polish band Pink Freud. It's an on-point summary of 10 years of TNM. You can purchase this special release from today via our official online shop in two choices:
Pink Freud plays Autechre LP (DOUBLE 12" VINYL LP) BOX SET
Pink Freud plays Autechre LP (DOUBLE 12" VINYL LP).
Buy here: http://sklep.moremusicagency.pl/

whoa never saw it!

here you go for others:

This recording sounds way better tho:

Not sure what went wrong in the boiler room vid

In the double LP there is just the live ( that live?) at the Hypnoza jazz club... i remember that club: I went there last August, two days after the Ae tauron liveset ...it's perhaps the only real interesting place in katowice.

Katowice... full of contradictions, Katowice.

• 1 year later...

sounds stupid; it make me want to vomit

(these) musicians are convinced that their way of doing things is superior to electronic music

sounds stupid; it make me want to vomit

(these) musicians are convinced that their way of doing things is superior to electronic music

What can we get such a conclusion? I am not controversial, I just wonder if in the interviews they have raised such statements.
From my point of view, if the Pink Freud decided to devote concerts and recordings entirely to autechre, it is because they are fooled by rob and sean at least as much as we do, not by a form of supposed superiority.

Nice! Sounds like they're having a blast with this project. Interesting, jazzy interpretations. Laughing Quarter sounds like the soundtrack for a car chase scene in some 70s italian spy film.

Also: Rocking out to Eggshell:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG_2_UiBJsM&index=2&t=1049s&list=FL2Tz2IfIUaYNAz149lzUQ0Q

Archived