IGNORED

Happy New Year! how will you party?

Rubin Farr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched Brooker's 2015 Wipe up to midnight. Recorded an analog wank with some of my new gear kindly donated by watmmers at midnight. Watched some standup comedy until 1am.

Realised by then I'd drank more Courvoisier than my sick body could handle and went to bed feeling nauseated and headachy.

Today I went for my first walk since getting sick. Went to Asda in Wembley for cat food and then walked back. Bought some spicy rice from Sam's Chicken and a small bottle of Hennessy. Walk was 2 and a half hrs. Listened to 2nd SND album and James Ferraro's Suki Girlz and then some of my own music (sniffing my own farts).

Felt 100x better by the time I was home.

New Years Analog Wank:

That brooker guy, I don't think propaganda can be classified as satire, last year it was attack Putin, this year trump with a side order of misrepresenting Assad and Syria. Plus many other bald faced lies which really ruin what should be a bit of cheeky fun. ahh well, wouldn't have a show on bbc if he actually trounced those that deserved it.

And for those that hate trump, he fucked over corbyn too, the old, make him look like he's a bumbling ineffective and won't be able to either lead or win, so supporting him is futile, get with the program worker bots. And I don't even like or trust corbyn, but it annoyed me.

I have never liked trump, and don't trust him, but all this hatred of him by quite intolerable people and his mentioning things that are so far from the mandated talking points grid, makes me have positive feelings for a guy that I see as nothing but a failed investor, mildly retarded aging trust fund kiddy. In online poling he's picking up university graduated people by the bucketload, so there's a wide swath of the US population that are very angry about a lot of currently unaddressed issues, like unfettered illegal immigration for example, I mean the Californian governor even wants to let them vote! It's insanity, completely against the interests of the host population, who are struggling with mass unemployment, crumbling infrastructure, large tax burdens to take care of these new people and their quickly minted dependants. On so many fronts he speaks for an ignored mass of the people's consciousness.

Apparently trump would be vastly better off if he'd invested his inheritance in the SMP, this was from a report a few years ago, certainly he would never have been a bankrupt. So how reliable and honest he is remains to be seen, if he's not assassinated.

That brooker guy, I don't think propaganda can be classified as satire, last year it was attack Putin, this year trump with a side order of misrepresenting Assad and Syria. Plus many other bald faced lies which really ruin what should be a bit of cheeky fun. ahh well, wouldn't have a show on bbc if he actually trounced those that deserved it.

And for those that hate trump, he fucked over corbyn too, the old, make him look like he's a bumbling ineffective and won't be able to either lead or win, so supporting him is futile, get with the program worker bots. And I don't even like or trust corbyn, but it annoyed me.

WOW AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO HOPE YOU FUFILL YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!

lol

I had to work. Then I came home to this

1389107_726340270799127_1249327124_n.jpg

WOW AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO HOPE YOU FUFILL YOUR NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!

lol

I don't do resolutions, old enough to be cynical about it all and have been for the past nearly 20 years. Perhaps it works for with it motivated people, haha, and good on them, but I'm not into heaping more disapointment upon myself. heh.

lol that cant be real
It's sugar glass which is used in special effects, you can tell by the way that it shatters, once the tension is released it explodes into finer pieces than glass would. Plus look at those people, they're the most phoney arsed up to no good as a natural state of their being ( no offence to them, kooky family pranksters heh)... nwae yep

Man I had to do saturday shift today, scraped my lost soul out of my pit of doom at 4am, was pretty haaard. Almost everyone at work was like the walking dead apart from those few square cunts who don't drink and celebrate NYE doing a fucking crossword or reading various books on waterfowl. Yeah bastards. All looking well pleased with themselves as the rest of us died a slow death. Hah.

So I got home, nobody doing much, nothing happening, so I cracked open an xmas gift, a bottle of chateauneuf du pape 2014 les quatre seigneurs (yep, I didn't just make that up, google it, and I'm drinking it mofo), I'm gonna have a chilled weekend then from monday I'll be back on wolfman-shaolin-monk-zenmaster mode. Then I have my ritual week off in early january. Every morning I will watch one of my favorite films of all time (Wicker Man, Apocalypse Now, Space Odyssey, Alien, Pointbreak, The Good The Bad and The Ugly) then in the afternoon I'll do a bike ride or if the weather is dire I'll do 100 burpees in the back yard ('cause I'm well fucking hard mate). Then I'm off down the woods for a few hours. Then I'm gonna do high fives with Marvellous Marvin the Mongooose and we gonna do play the miami soundmachine with our glittering glockenspiels.

Ahhh hahh this wine seem to be working it's magic :w00t::biggrin::beer::diablo:

I spent a couple days out in the Mojave desert. Got super fucked up New Year's Day, and have since started a month of sobriety.

lol that cant be real
It's sugar glass which is used in special effects, you can tell by the way that it shatters, once the tension is released it explodes into finer pieces than glass would. Plus look at those people, they're the most phoney arsed up to no good as a natural state of their being ( no offence to them, kooky family pranksters heh)... nwae yep

They have some decently funny videos. It's mostly just cute how they make these things as a family.

Archived