IGNORED

Experimental Electronic Netlabel - Filament Xylin

Guest zzzzzzzz

Guest zzzzzzzz

Filament Xylin Experimental Electronic Noise Label is looking for artist submissions.

Leaning more towards Experimental Electronic Noise, Granular Synthesis, Spectral Re-Synthesis, Experimental Drone, Circuit Hacking etc.

If you think you have something to offer please visit http://filamentxylin.com for details on how to submit your music for consideration.

Thanks for looking.

By all means, stay!

I think the sentiment here is that it comes across as spam when a new user just makes two posts about his own stuff and leaves again. It'd be a good idea to start scouting and connecting yourself (= what a huge part of running a label is about). The EKT section here would be a good start, there's loads of great stuff there (and it wouldn't be the first time an awesome label picked up a watmm'er :)).

IMO, getting submissions is something for established labels, when people want to join a certain type of roster, sound or selection. Now it's just asking for someone to upload their stuff on your bandcamp instead of just their own bandcamp? Basically: what do you have to offer? Not trying to be rude here :)

Guest bitroast

By all means, stay!

I think the sentiment here is that it comes across as spam when a new user just makes two posts about his own stuff and leaves again. It'd be a good idea to start scouting and connecting yourself (= what a huge part of running a label is about). The EKT section here would be a good start, there's loads of great stuff there (and it wouldn't be the first time an awesome label picked up a watmm'er :)).

IMO, getting submissions is something for established labels, when people want to join a certain type of roster, sound or selection. Now it's just asking for someone to upload their stuff on your bandcamp instead of just their own bandcamp? Basically: what do you have to offer? Not trying to be rude here :)

big meanie

Guest zzzzzzzz

Wow what a welcome. I don't see why it is spam. I make no money out of it. I am just offering another platform for like minded musicians to group some good music in one place so others can find it. I thoroughly enjoy listening to music from various netlabels. They started somewhere. I am starting here. I thought some Music Makers might appreciate this kind of thing. Seems not.

Guest zzzzzzzz

By all means, stay!

I'm finding my way around. Thought the best place to post would be the General Discussion area. I'll have a look for EKT section. Thanks.

Guest zzzzzzzz

I'll take a look - I have a few things I've been working on but not finished / ready to share.

Thanks for posting

Great. Look forward to it.

Archived