IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought they were both wasting their time arguing for all those pages. I couldn't believe MGF bothered with it, there is little point arguing with someone who is so guarded, frightened and ashamed of who they are they won't admit to what they are and where their viewpoints stem from. There isn't enough context to grasp their views or debate seriously. It's like arguing with a retarded robot.

CltGJ0lWAAACyf8.jpg

thank you old farts

Hey now, at least props to the old educated ones in this demo...

hiJTf0V.png

Thought this was pretty interesting data too... Wish I knew more about UK regional demographics and politics.

BjxgoH4.png

Guest WNS000

Also I believe he just compared whole races of people to paedophiles

Are you kidding me?

Here, you must have missed it:

Please note that I am don't trying to say that Muslims are paedophiles and criminals. Nor am I trying to defend paedophiles. It is just a parallel to explain my position.

Also, please, look up what "race" means. I was not discussing races at all. I was discussing societies and cultures.

I thought I was so verbose that there was no room for misunderstanding...

floooooool. Signature material right here.

Please please please never get into programming or any occupation involving writing of any type, thanks.

Guest WNS000

I thought they were both wasting their time arguing for all those pages. I couldn't believe MGF bothered with it, there is little point arguing with someone who is so guarded, frightened and ashamed of who they are they won't admit to what they are and where their viewpoints stem from. There isn't enough context to grasp their views or debate seriously. It's like arguing with a retarded robot.

Retarded robot using data and science as arguments? I am sorry? Have you actually read all of my posts from beginning to end? Or have you just noticed the user name and shit-posted according to that?

Are you actually able to read, people? What a hell is happening here? Is there anybody who saw that I have discussed constructively and with actual points and data and can support me here? I don't understand. This is unreal.

Guest WNS000

floooooool. Signature material right here.

Please please please never get into programming or any occupation involving writing of any type, thanks.

Thanks. I am not a native English speaker. I hope you understand as a typical multilingual American...

Guest WNS000

I don't think verbosity equates to clarity in any human language.

OK, I have now realized the difference between words "verbosity" and "clarity". Thank you. My English is now a bit better.

I guess I wanted to use word "literal" or something similar.

Guest WNS000

The problem is using the word incompatible as a synonym for different.

No. By "incompatible" I mean two sides that, when combined/connected, are not in harmony because they are too different and conflicting severely when it comes to certain major issues. I don't use it as a synonym for "different" but the difference (the state of being different) actually plays role in the logic.

I am different than MGF, he isn't able to tolerate it, we are incompatible. Am I clear? (I am really asking, because I am seriously doubting my English skills at the moment)

WATMM shows its "tolerant" face once again. Militant liberals at it again doing their best to offend anyone with different opinions.

Save your health, clarktrent. You will not get constructive discussion between the two camps here.

When AFX revelaed himself to be the ancient Cheetah god PissPhur, he commanded that all WAtMM threads are to be derailed through pointless arguing which in return would grant the combatants future heaven points.

Everything has a porpoise and that is beautiful

You're trolling an audience that's p much heartbroken/terrified about the future of their country. Tolerance of your views has nothing to do with it.
Yeah that was stupid and dicky. I was in a pissy mood. I'm sorry. But what fears do you have in your mind? What do you think is to come?
I have British friends who are worried about losing their jobs, and opportunities for their children. My Scottish friends are also worried about how things will go for them having voted remain. I think there will be a lot of pain and uncertainty for average people, but maybe my friends are overly pessimistic.

Edit: The mood reminds me of the uncertainty following the 08 financial crisis.

OK, I have now realized the difference between words "verbosity" and "clarity". Thank you. My English is now a bit better.

Sorry that was pretty harsh. What I meant to say is that people don't like reading walls of text and it's generally not quality communication, particularly on an internet forum.

Viewpoints aside, I think you're brave for joining a political discussion in a language not native to you, and I don't mean to discourage that.

my world was flipped upside down this morning... i genuinely thought there was no way leave would win.

our tiny island feels even smaller today.

Guest WNS000

Sorry that was pretty harsh. What I meant to say is that people don't like reading walls of text and it's generally not quality communication, particularly on an internet forum.

Viewpoints aside, I think you're brave for joining a political discussion in a language not native to you, and I don't mean to discourage that.

I see. Thanks. All good, man.

not until yous lots replace mashed potatoes with roast spuds at dinner

that morass of ming served up at various meals (with coleslaw, always fuckin coleslaw) needs a swapsy

theres room to negotiate, lets meet @ Atlantis and bring all your best weed too, please

not until yous lots replace mashed potatoes with roast spuds at dinner

Culturally incompatible with this nonsense

Edit: you mushy peas eating heathens

Archived