IGNORED

Chilcot report

cwmbrancity

will it change owt?

could you see B.Liar facing any subsequent legal action?

his "apology" stank of deeply embedded narcissistic delusion and a default back to Iraq being better off w/out Saddam

what a cunt, if you can be arsed with B.Liar's full statement its utterly cringe inducing, so havent linked a source

the dead servicemen's families lawyers are looking at the report to see if they can bring a civil action against Blair. I would think it would be a very difficult case for them to win.

the ICC can't do anything really, the legality of the war itself is beyond their purview. though they're going to fully analyse the report to see if there are any incidents in there that warrant investigation of specific soldiers or others over there (torture, violation of rules of engagement, etc.).

Blair certainly won't face any criminal charges over this.

I dunno, but at 2.6 million words and 6000 pages, I really feel sorry for the guys and gals that had to put that together...

And now the journalists who have to try And make sense of it quickly so they can file a topical report.

Would something like Chilcot happen in America? Do you guys get independent reviews of stuff?

I dunno, but at 2.6 million words and 6000 pages, I really feel sorry for the guys and gals that had to put that together...

Would something like Chilcot happen in America? Do you guys get independent reviews of stuff?

Independent reviews will not make America Great Again

And now the journalists who have to try And make sense of it quickly so they can file a topical report.

its like the most nightmarish dissertation deadline you can possibly imagine.

almost no opinion on this anyway. i remember this happening when i was 15 years old and knowing even then that is was idiotic and wrong. a report 11 years later saying it was idiotic and wrong, i mean? who gives a fuck. no-one is going to prosecute a morally corrupt self-serving right wing politician/war criminal. hes going to say sorry and continue getting paid millions a year to be a middle eastern peace ambassador.

Blair should bein a jail cell with the worst of the worst in monster mansion. If their was any justice he would have been there 10 years ago. Realiy cringing listening to him squirming and wriggling, oooh....guh...ahh. With the level of evidence against him there is only one place he should be. Monster Mansion.

Blair's response to the Chilcot report was the same response he gave years ago: "I only did what I though was right".

To which the argument made at the time still applies:

Good intentions do not negate incompetence leading to the death of innocent people.

he lives a charmed existence, his wife's firm, the whole sorry mess here, the bare-faced cheek of it all, just wish it had come pre-Brexit so that more appetite for witch treatment coulda rolled

oh well

thats Chilcot, the Leveson inquiry, the Cash 4 Questions bs and Savile that have all slipped off like slime on grease

Oh sure, we get those kind of things all the time... for all the good they do.

Funny how quiet the "Panama Papers" have gotten after being so damning...

i think you can tell how biased this report is just by the name. i mean come on, shit just sounds so chill as fuck.

shoulda been the "ampedcot report" or like "2realcot report" imo

Archived