IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Bill Weld: please vote for Clinton, basically

He seems fare more sensible than Johnson, far more level headed and presidential as well, Johnson was constantly flying off the handle in interviews.

Looks like Trump was definitely being leaked wikileaks releases before they went public: 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/02/trump-adviser-clinton-emails-wikileaks-roger-stone

No proof it came directly from Wikileaks I suppose, could have come directly from the Russians, pretending to have come from Wikileaks.

Roger Stone is real piece of shit.

In a poll of early voters in Florida, 28% of registered Republicans have voted for Clinton! (vs 6% registered Democrats for Trump) yikes.

48% vs 40% overall for Clinton in that poll.

If she does win Florida by anywhere near that margin it will be a landslide win nationally. Early voters might not well represent the final tally though (but even if that 28% drops to 10-15% say, she'll still win Florida).

http://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/exclusive-stunning-clinton-number-in-fl-798824003656

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/poll-florida-republicans-vote-for-hillary-clinton

Edited by caze

still cant believe that hillary told trump supporters to "Pokémon Go kill themselves"

Kidding aside the fact that she told that forced pandering joke and people act like it's a normal reasonable thing to do its amazing to me

Edited by Deer

It was a cringey and stupid thing to say, but compared the continuous flow of utter drivel that comes pouring out of mr Drumpf every time he opens his mouth it's really nothing.

white nationalists are planning to suppress black voters by handing out "liquor and marijuana" in ghettos as well as conducting "intelligence gathering" at polling places.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/suppress-black-vote-trump-campaign-230616

that's the shit that scares me. this is why we need a federal government law enforcement agency on call on election day. 

that's the shit that scares me. this is why we need a federal government law enforcement agency on call on election day. 

given it's the states that run the elections I presume that would be a no no.

given it's the states that run the elections I presume that would be a no no.

but i think it's FBI you call for poll violations right? 

there is absolutely no way clinton is going to survive another wikileaks e-mail scandal. considering how much of a lead she's lost, and that we're 5 days away from tuesday, if another leak of emails comes out i honestly think it would be over for hillary (unless trump started committing mass genocide)

at this point, whoever wins i hope they get impeached soon. 

there is absolutely no way clinton is going to survive another wikileaks e-mail scandal. considering how much of a lead she's lost, and that we're 5 days away from tuesday, if another leak of emails comes out i honestly think it would be over for hillary (unless trump started committing mass genocide)

at this point, whoever wins i hope they get impeached soon.

There was a NYT article today about how the vast majority of voters haven't changed their mind since the nominations...and why the polls don't reflect that very well

I still have no idea what any of those emails were about. Every headline is "omahgahd, emails!". Now that seems a tiny bit less harmful than what can be said about Trump.

not all the e-mails have been read because there are several thousand, but the over under is basically the clinton's have been running one big scam (from bill clinton's campaign, to the clinton foundation to hillary's campaign). it involves lawyers, campaign managers and donors and is slightly highlighted here: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/1028/What-the-WikiLeaks-emails-say-about-the-Clintons

not all the e-mails have been read because there are several thousand, but the over under is basically the clinton's have been running one big scam (from bill clinton's campaign, to the clinton foundation to hillary's campaign). it involves lawyers, campaign managers and donors and is slightly highlighted here: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2016/1028/What-the-WikiLeaks-emails-say-about-the-Clintons

my response to stuff like this is that:

A) everyone in business flexes their muscles to make more money in semi-shady to shady ways. definitely everyone walks on the edge of breaking the law or outright breaks it. hiring and firing etc is almost always done with input from interested parties. business deals are never fair. etc. etc.

B) it says nothing about her ability to be a good president.

C) the clinton foundation actually does some good work

D) this makes her no different from any other politician. certainly not any different than donald trump in this regard.

Umm, she's a deeply corrupt human being

And she and Bill belong in prison

Bill was a war criminal, and Hillary will be too

(But at least she won't tear down our global civilization, so Hillary it is)

Let's not lose sight of morality here

And make excuses for her