IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

last night kentucky state rep. dan johnson committed suicide by shooting himself in the head near a bridge in mt. washington after allegations of sexual molestation of a teenage girl. below is his facebook post made shortly before taking his life:

y31uq36.jpg

kinda interesting how someone that is innocent of those kind of allegations and has a wife and kids chooses to end their own life rather than clear his good name. especially considering he was the "pope" of his church. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/13/kentucky-lawmaker-who-was-accused-of-molesting-a-teenage-girl-likely-killed-himself-coroner-says/?utm_term=.fcb4f9400a6e

Alleged pope.

It was a serious question, as I don't know the situation thanks. 

And sorry for having zero sympathy for someone that probably molested a teenage girl. Too bad he didn't pull the trigger before molesting someone? Here I'll reword that more PC-like.

It is unfortunate that there may have been a victim of molestation before Mr Johnson left this earth.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

It was a serious question, as I don't know the situation thanks. 

And sorry for having zero sympathy for someone that probably molested a teenage girl. Too bad he didn't pull the trigger before molesting someone? Here I'll reword that more PC-like.

It is unfortunate that there may have been a victim of molestation before Mr Johnson left this earth.

This is not about sympathy, but reading if you ask me. Have you seen that facebook picture of the text he posted? It's a couple of posts above this one!

He mentions having ptsd from 911 being in the WTC. 

No no, I read that. 

But having PTSD from 9/11, and then molesting someone in 2013....? 

If true, why would I feel bad about the whole bullet vs brain thing? PTSD is a HUGE issue in the states, I get it. I just don't feel bad if the guy was a legit predator. If you read, he allegedly had boozy parties with underage teenagers etc next to the church.

PTSD doesn't excuse predatory behavior. 

Anyway, I have no horse in this race. 

As you were!   =)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

I mean, Roman Polanski’s family was killed in the holocaust, Manson family killed his pregnant wife, but it’s still really bad that he raped a kid.

last night kentucky state rep. dan johnson committed suicide by shooting himself in the head near a bridge in mt. washington after allegations of sexual molestation of a teenage girl. below is his facebook post made shortly before taking his life:

y31uq36.jpg

kinda interesting how someone that is innocent of those kind of allegations and has a wife and kids chooses to end their own life rather than clear his good name. especially considering he was the "pope" of his church. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/12/13/kentucky-lawmaker-who-was-accused-of-molesting-a-teenage-girl-likely-killed-himself-coroner-says/?utm_term=.fcb4f9400a6e

What a bunch of hypocritical bullshit - dude realized he'd been outed, and couldn't deal with the idea that everything he built up around himself in life was all going to come tumbling down and his professional and personal lives were over. That, or there was much worse stuff yet to be discovered, and he decided despite all his hypocrisy, to off himself and frankly do everyone a favor.

That, or there was much worse stuff yet to be discovered

Very real possibility 

I bet so - thing is, nobody just decides to molest a underage girl - this was something he had been lusting after and contemplating, and finally did what his sick urges compelled him to do. If she wasn't the first, she certainly wasn't the last.

If this was some sad, lonely introvert with no friends or family, I could almost understand why they'd be compelled to do something like this, but this guy seemingly had it all  - family, power, money, respect, celebrity, etc. and threw it all away over some stupid urge he probably could have controlled if his backward religion hadn't guilted him out of whacking off for fear of the Devil entering him.

it's a good start. now if all the child molesters could shoot themselves in the head and fall off a bridge... we'd have a good drinking game to play. 

or if they jump and shout something on the way down... "THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME ARE LIES!!!"  splat.. 

wtf.  that guy was fucked  up. can't imagine what it's like to be in the head of someone like that. all the mental gymnastics just to get out of bed in the morning .. unless they're just so fucked it doesn't occur to them they're wrong and horrible?? 

it's a good start. now if all the child molesters could shoot themselves in the head and fall off a bridge... we'd have a good drinking game to play. 

or if they jump and shout something on the way down... "THE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME ARE LIES!!!"  splat.. 

wtf.  that guy was fucked  up. can't imagine what it's like to be in the head of someone like that. all the mental gymnastics just to get out of bed in the morning .. unless they're just so fucked it doesn't occur to them they're wrong and horrible?? 

Butes

A son of Boreas who became a pirate. He raped one of Dionysus's bacchants. When she complained to Dionysus the god drove Butes insane and he jumped into a well and drowned.

it is good that he is serious about documents

qKrU0XQ.png

Lol and dog and pony show continues, how the fuck did this buffoon conned 63 million americans? They cant all be retarded can they?