IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Looks like Donnie fell for y'ole Nigerian prince email scam...the salesman closed a solid deal for America and sold $600 million in warplanes:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-usa/nigeria-says-u-s-agrees-delayed-593-million-fighter-plane-sale-idUSKBN1EL1EN

Atta boy Don!!! And to think...this after he "allegedly" insulted them:

http://time.com/5078765/white-house-donald-trump-haiti-nigeria/

He's so far gone from how a normal respectable world leader acts, I don't even know any more...can shit get back to normal after he's out of office, or has the 70 yr old toddler inserted his immature shithead act far enough into international normalcy that we will be dealing with repercussions of his nonsense for years to come?

I mean can the next US Pres step in and wipe his years in the the oval office away and get a do-over with the rest of the world, or has the snake oil salesman damaged the US enough to make us look like idiots for the next 20-30 years?...

The next president should just start repealing any laws signed by Trump, basically erasing any trace of him ever being president. Kinda like Trump is trying to do with Obama. It would be like the US saying " We know we fucked up, now lets wipe the table clean and start again". But I doubt that would be enough to repair the damage Trump has caused already.

His first year has felt like several years just because there have been more scandals than a normal presidency has in eight years.

It has also exposed how broken the political system is in the US is. Need to get that sorted too. 

He's been in rare form lately, probably feels very confident after the tax bill win.

The global warming tweet was hilarious my my favorite is this one (both hilarious and terrifying as we inch closer toward armed conflict with asia)

He's been in rare form lately, probably feels very confident after the tax bill win.

The global warming tweet was hilarious my my favorite is this one (both hilarious and terrifying as we inch closer toward armed conflict with asia)

Isn't it public knowledge that China is the only country North Korea is doing any kind of deals with?

The US president is apparently one of the dumbest people in the US. I guess living a sheltered life in inherited opulence, surrounded by yes men does that to you, he's like a six year old. Then again, he has a lot of followers who think he's some sort of genius. I wrote a bunch of pointless words again. Sorry watmm. Please die Donal

Isn't it public knowledge that China is the only country North Korea is doing any kind of deals with?

Yep, however they also just agreed to be part of much stricter sanctions as of about a week or so ago, oil being a key part, along with Russia, and of course the US and others. I do not know the details of the deal though (dates it goes into effect, etc.), nor do I know what Capn Crunch there is referring to specifically (obviously don't care enough to look it up sorry) so maybe there's some truth to what he says? Unsure on that.