IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Trump, and everyone indicted will dip ya'll, let Pence deal with 2018!

lol, I recently read Putin is the richest man on Earth , $200 billion at least!

probably.. i read somewhere there is no real figure for his worth because no one knows where it's all hidden etc. 

jesus that's a little scary. i knew he was rich but richest is pretty concerning.

"A race of super billionaires will run the world!"

jesus that's a little scary. i knew he was rich but richest is pretty concerning.

Pretty sure that's already happening.

i was just (miss)thinking of this.. clip "atomic super men that will conquer the world"

I remember watching Ed Wood years ago but I forgot about that scene. But I do remember the one where the Bela Lugosi character shot up heroin right before pretending to be attacked by a fake octopus, lol

i was just (miss)thinking of this.. clip "atomic super men that will conquer the world"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpJXwtnxdR0

Depp's best role imo

I remember watching Ed Wood years ago but I forgot about that scene. But I do remember the one where the Bela Lugosi character shot up heroin right before pretending to be attacked by a fake octopus, lol

His scream is amazing

His scream is amazing

yeah.. first time i saw that scene i thought "oh this is gonna be funny shit" but then his scream is so good it sells it so hard. 

emo trump

EDIT: ugh page break

this guy is such an idiot. 

btw don't read the twitter replies it's fucking batshit crazy

It won't happen overnight, but the GOP will probably implode under this administration down the road.

I heard how it went down, but I can't bring myself to willingly watch or listen to any of his speeches. Hearing is voice is like listening to a dog vomit on the floor and lick it back up.