IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

how the fuck does he do that voice, though.

saw an interview where he talks about the premiere of one of the movies and he's on the red carpet and some kid says "who are you? are you in the movie?" and he says yeah.. i'm gollum. kid says "no you're not.. he's animated" and then serkis goes into the voice.. but the super scary choking style where he sort of gobbles air while coughing before he says anything and then says something about "the precious" in the voice.. and the kid just peed his pants practically or something... 

andy fucking serkis is amazing. everything he does. 24hour party people.. tesla's assistant in the prestige.. anything he's been in.. he rules. 

catering to the christians nuts is probably the worst thing he's done so far, they will get at least 3 supreme justices, sending this country back to 19th century Utah 

With all the fascist bantz I'd wager it'd be closer to 2nd century Rome

yes, this is interesting. obviously i don't want trump as president, but if he's impeached that means we get mike pence as president. somehow i actually think pence would be worse because he's an idiot and a religious zealot (dangerous combo right there). next in line would be paul ryan and who even wants to think about that?

i think the best case for impeachment is if it came from the right- because first it nukes their stupid mantra of "draining the swamp" and second, it leaves most of their supporters betrayed (again) by their own party by not only failing to MAGA, but failing to build the wall or send hillary to prison

As much as everyone wants dumbo to go away, I don't think impeachment will happen. Too many hurdles to get past. I think the only way Trump goes is if he quits, same as Nixon. But then even if this does happen, we get ultra-conservative Pence? Sure, he can get a sentence out of his mouth that sounds like he understands what planet he's on, but his beliefs seem to be way more closed minded and narrow than donnie's. I listen to Trump and laugh because he's so ridiculous. I listen to Pence and he makes me angry. Which begs the question, what do we all want to happen with this shit show? Donnie in jail and replaced by Mike P? 

Pence is implicated not only by "not knowing" about things during the transitions, which he led, but by the money laundering aspect as well. He won't make it through this. 

Trump was originally going to pick Chris Christie for vice pres, but Paul Manafort got him to pick Mike Pence. 

all the options are shit.. but if trump and his horde of shit zippers get tossed it'll be for the best and the checks and balances and blah blah blah will have done their job and the constituion blah blah blah and the next president who gives the state of the union address will get a forever long standing ovation at the start when he/she says "the state of the union is strong" etc etc.. 

but pence is an asshat.. paul ryan is a fucking number one douchebag asshole fucktard.. the chaos that will ensue during/after a for real impeachment, if it ever comes to that, will be a new level of shit storm for the media and people who write books and journalists and all kinds of protests and people freaking out and taking up arms etc.. it'll be weird wild shit if it goes down and i won't be surprised by any of it. there are enough people w/o dignity, common sense, full of conspiracy shit ideas, mentally unstable etc who also have guns that i'd expect security to be an issue for anyone in congress. 

unless the republican party gets behind the impeachment (if it happens) and lay the facts out plane as day and even some trump supporters get persuaded etc.. then maybe we'll all surivive w/o the national guard roaming our cities for a few months.. otherwise i think we're in for it. 

if impeachment happens i do not expect trump to go down w/class. he'll stir the shit storm for all its worth.

I've never seen a family before where so many of them always think they are the smartest person in the room, doubtlessly from decades of having smoke blown up their asses from their staff of servants and assistants, nannys, chaffeurs, whatever. Only to be proven wrong almost 100% of the time, on national TV.