IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I would like to see The Mooch take on Bannon next. Shit...I would love to see an actual fight between the 2, with King Donald reclining back watching from his evil lair, waiting for the Victor to step forward with the others head...

Bannon...that old Nazi warthog, beer brawler, looking to pull a Tony Soprano squeezing the life out his Ralphie. The Mooch...laughing hyena whacked out on too many lines of coke, not afraid of biting Bannons ball sack to win for his shit-grinning master...

I give it to Bannon, unless The Mooch gets some coca in his system, powering his shit headed jaws to bite the fuck out of the flailing pig...

Trump fires Priebus, how is this even a legit govt anymore?

priebus resigned on thursday. trump announced it today afternoon coz he needed to find a replacement asap

and the mooch hitting the bada bing literary made me laugh out loud

I remember Rody talking shit about Obama last year, literally saying "you can go to hell." But he and Trump seem to be getting along fine.

Dictators roll with dictators I guess

At least he's making enemies at a faster rate than he's making friends, both internationally and domestically. All this bullying at the highest level will eventually come back to bite him in the ass.

At least he's making enemies at a faster rate than he's making friends, both internationally and domestically. All this bullying at the highest level will eventually come back to bite him in the ass.

i won't be satisfied until he's disgraced and ruined... and actually can understand that he is disgraced because he's a horrible piece of shit. i doubt it will ever happen because his ego seems blind as fuck.. but it'd be nice to have the trump name universally synonymous with garbage dumpster fire full of shit.