IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

I really really hope this "Florida Republic" isn't some false flag / deception group aimed at duping media outlets. Looks legit though, which is pretty goddamn terrifying. Still befuddles me how little people talk about OK City bombing now. FBI busts right-wing / white supremacist terror plots regularly. It's disgusting how much Trump's base downplays that while exaggerating the Muslim terrorist and minority gang bogeymen. "MS-13" is the new "Al-Qaeda" as a fear buzzword.

kFePFcJ.gif

I really really hope this "Florida Republic" isn't some false flag / deception group aimed at duping media outlets. Looks legit though, which is pretty goddamn terrifying. Still befuddles me how little people talk about OK City bombing now. FBI busts right-wing / white supremacist terror plots regularly. It's disgusting how much Trump's base downplays that while exaggerating the Muslim terrorist and minority gang bogeymen. "MS-13" is the new "Al-Qaeda" as a fear buzzword.

kFePFcJ.gif

actually.. the dude who said the shooter was part of his white nationalist group may have punked the media

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/vbp37y/white-supremacist-tries-to-walk-back-made-up-story-about-nikolas-cruz-blames-media

:cisfor:

^I'll give it a day or two. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was indeed a fabrication.

I'm still angry as hell we have such cop out pussy legislators taking money from the NRA while tweeting out this thoughts and prayers horseshit. These dipshits can even muster up a statement like "Maybe we need to change our approach on gun legislation." Fucking cowards. 

^I'll give it a day or two. Wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was indeed a fabrication.

I'm still angry as hell we have such cop out pussy legislators taking money from the NRA while tweeting out this thoughts and prayers horseshit. These dipshits can even muster up a statement like "Maybe we need to change our approach on gun legislation." Fucking cowards. 

russia contributed $30m to the NRA.  W.T.F.

Well the Putin regime knows that the GOP will cause a lot of damage domestically. They figure if there's an effective way to weaken a decades-long adversary, bolstering their most reckless political party would be the most tactical option. At least in theory.

But for every step forward the FBI has, there's another backward lately.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/fbi-nikolas-cruz-shooting.html

The F.B.I. failed to act on a tip in January from a person close to Nikolas Cruz warning that he owned a gun and might conduct a school shooting, the bureau acknowledged on Friday, in its first admission that it might have been able to prevent the deadly attack at a Florida high school.

The tipster said Mr. Cruz had a “desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts” and advised the F.B.I. of “the potential of him conducting a school shooting,” the agency said in a statement.

The information should have been assessed and forwarded to the F.B.I. field office, the agency said.

“We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the information received,” the agency said. “The information was not provided to the F.B.I. Miami field office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time.”

The tip appears to have been the second time the F.B.I. was alerted about Mr. Cruz.

The Republicans are going to use this to demonize them even further (in ways unrelated to this I mean...this itself does seem like a big, tragic mistake...), just watch.

I bet it gets framed as the FBI allowing an attack to further the gun control agenda. "Further proof the agency is democratic leaning" etc etc

oh and "we don't need gun control we need agencies that do t h e i r j o b" 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

this is big?

I think?

They weren't working unilaterally on behalf of Russia. More developments to come?

fbi pls

BIGLY

Nah I just take each one of these things, included more infidelity reveals, as more and more ammo. Things are picking up steam. It's just amazing that Trump is rocked with a scandal on a daily basis, scandals that would end careers a mere decade or two ago, and yet trudges on. 

this is big?

I think?

They weren't working unilaterally on behalf of Russia. More developments to come?

fbi pls

BIGLY

Nah I just take each one of these things, included more infidelity reveals, as more and more ammo. Things are picking up steam. It's just amazing that Trump is rocked with a scandal on a daily basis, scandals that would end careers a mere decade or two ago, and yet trudges on. 

Thing is, the big orange goof will just frame this as "further proof" the agency is dem leaning, it's a "witch hunt" etc, that will only aggravate the partisanship...

https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/964385013402710016

btw, you need to follow that account

Meanwhile a border patrol agent is found dead and it's ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KILLED A GUY (btw, Border Patrol confirmed they ruled out a homicide). MS-13 kills someone and it's DID YOU KNOW SOME DACA STUDENTS ARE GANG MEMBERS.

Fucking mention the word gun and they tell you PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE NOT GUNS. They are absolutely afraid to even acknowledge one iota of hypocrisy, logical fallacy, or misguided ideology. Kids are being slaughtered by assault rifles because grown men and women have too much pride to admit they are wrong. I have to be ok with my kid being more at risk of being shot to death at school so assholes have the right to call me a libtard and not do their fucking job.

10 bucks says Donnie nips out for a round or 2 of golf this weekend while on his vacation down to Florida.

His speech for the school shooting victims will basically be a horribly uncaring reading down a list of thoughts and prayers, mental health issues not guns, dems fault...oh fuck it is this over yet, let's golf!

Edited by zero

10 bucks says Donnie nips out for a round or 2 of golf this weekend while on his vacation down to Florida.

His speech for the school shooting victims will basically be a horribly uncaring reading down a list of thoughts and prayers, mental health issues not guns, dems fault...oh fuck it is this over yet, let's golf!

i'm thinking he shows up to the speech in golf attire. 

hurry the fuck up mueller

god I hope theres something irrefutable for all the numbskulls who still support the guy to choke on

audio of him on the phone

or something that papadopoulous guy recorded with a wire

god I hope theres something irrefutable for all the numbskulls who still support the guy to choke on

this is big?

I think?

fbi pls

BIGLY

Thing is, the big orange goof will just frame this as "further proof" the agency is dem leaning, it's a "witch hunt" etc, that will only aggravate the partisanship...

It'd be too anticlimactic now. I'll wait. It sucks but I rather them come out with the big ass nasty web of truth than try a premature indictment attempt. Look how things like the partial tax return came off as a joke.

Give it another 6 months and it'll drop in time for the midterms. Even longer and it could be a legit impeachment success. Mueller isn't grasping for straws, they are instead processing a shitload of evidence. The recent intelligence review hearings were a damn good indication of that - even the CIA (which has been less aggressive to Trump) wasn't mincing words about Russia's meddling. I think this approach of arresting and cutting deals with the small frys in the meantime is smart. 

if so i bet it sounds something like this... 

I don't want him to rush it, it needs to be as airtight a case as it can possibly be given the state of america at the moment

i'm just bad at waiting

I hope it takes a lot of the republican party down with it