IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

the level of brainfuckedness exhibited in that drivel writing is the end game of autistry on the internet, whether it be on 8chan or WATMM. the only difference is that if you're on 8chan you shoot a place up while if you're on WATMM you bore people to death instead with endless AFX circlejerking.

• Like 1

it's mildly autistic in that it requires knowledge of autist circles, I'll give you that. but I'm not about to start spouting techno-utopian tunnel vision theories for the progress of mankind or cum thievery paranoia any time soon so I reckon it's a liveable amount.

38 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

the guy's clearly low iq

That piece of text bitchroast posted was 'clearly' written by someone with an above average IQ. Not sure what you mean with low IQ. Lower than genius level?

I mean, one of the concerning things is that there's a significant amount of people (white guys) with good education and all who believe this shit. You can't just write this off as low IQ because the ideas are shitty. Sure, he's probably not in the top of his class. But he won't be on the bottom either.

edit: he mentions "The Great Replacement" anyone ideas what that is. the christchurch shooters manifesto or something? (will google)

Edited by goDel
being assburgers
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, usagi said:

it's mildly autistic in that it requires knowledge of autist circles, I'll give you that. but I'm not about to start spouting techno-utopian tunnel vision theories for the progress of mankind or cum thievery paranoia any time soon so I reckon it's a liveable amount.

you're really annoying and toxic or insecure, I can't tell which

26 minutes ago, goDel said:

That piece of text bitchroast posted was 'clearly' written by someone with an above average IQ. Not sure what you mean with low IQ. Lower than genius level?

I mean, one of the concerning things is that there's a significant amount of people (white guys) with good education and all who believe this shit. You can't just write this off as low IQ because the ideas are shitty. Sure, he's probably not in the top of his class. But he won't be on the bottom either.

edit: he mentions "The Great Replacement" anyone ideas what that is. the christchurch shooters manifesto or something? (will google)

Random /pol/tard shitposting is above average IQ?

Edited by Zeffolia
  • Facepalm 1

3 minutes ago, Zeffolia said:

you're really annoying and toxic or insecure, I can't tell which

permit me to clue you in on why you can't.

autism.

12 minutes ago, goDel said:

dude,

low iq =/= above average =/= high iq

I see no indications of an above average IQ in the mass shooter's manifesto, I don't really know why you're defending him in this way?

10 minutes ago, usagi said:

permit me to clue you in on why you can't.

Hide contents

autism.

jesus christ

not sure why you consider this a defence of him, btw. if i say Trump has an above average IQ, does that mean I defend him? merely making an observation.

that text shows all the signs of above average iq: well formed sentences, the vocabulary, fairly cohesive reasoning. i'm not saying he's a genius or anything. but to say he's an idiot (or "clearly low iq") misses the mark on what you can expect from low-iq. And more importantly, misses the wider problem of a significant part of the population generally sharing these ideas. Putting this text in the low iq box is about as smart as HRC standing on a stage talking about the "deplorables".

• Like 1

^ was about to post this in the Dem 2020 thread, refreshing to see him unfiltered again, he started doing the civil Obama-esque stuff a bit too hard when he kicked off the presidential run

12 hours ago, goDel said:

not sure why you consider this a defence of him, btw. if i say Trump has an above average IQ, does that mean I defend him? merely making an observation.

that text shows all the signs of above average iq: well formed sentences, the vocabulary, fairly cohesive reasoning. i'm not saying he's a genius or anything. but to say he's an idiot (or "clearly low iq") misses the mark on what you can expect from low-iq. And more importantly, misses the wider problem of a significant part of the population generally sharing these ideas. Putting this text in the low iq box is about as smart as HRC standing on a stage talking about the "deplorables".

i think ambermonk Zeffolia (EDIT: sorry everyone) is hitting on something valid about the shooter in terms of various abnormal mental and personality traits that hyper-identity fringe movements exploit, same could be said of incels, super angry gamergate folks, right-wing boomers and retirees, etc. They're had their baseline abilities to interact with people logically and rationally completely decimated. IQ levels and abilities like problem solving, strategy, planning, etc. are all still there. 

Edited by joshuatxuk
correct name
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

i think ambermonk is hitting on something valid about the shooter in terms of various abnormal mental and personality traits that hyper-identity fringe movements exploit, same could be said of incels, super angry gamergate folks, right-wing boomers and retirees, etc. They're had their baseline abilities to interact with people logically and rationally completely decimated. IQ levels and abilities like problem solving, strategy, planning, etc. are all still there. 

interesting. where can i find ambergonks post? can't seem to find it. different thread?

sounds like an EQ related thing. the stuff you can't really train behind a computer screen.

did I reference the wrong person, goddamnit

14 hours ago, Zeffolia said:

if you mean the manifesto above, it's not autistic at all, the guy's clearly low iq.  don't bless him with the title autist

this post is what I was referring to

Edited by joshuatxuk
correction

2 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

what if you were ambergonk all along?

I am omniscient. I manifest in multiple forms, via various members as proxies and avatars. I am nowhere and everywhere at the same time.

Or some shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Umm, that portion of his manifesto makes him sound pretty average, as far as writing ability. He does seem paranoid as fuck. He mentions that our democracy is eroding and non-violent action doesn't help, yet he thinks shooting and killing a couple dozen people is going to solve the problem? What? He's obviously delusional, but I don't think he's stupid.

I assume he sees himself as someone that's a catalyst for a cause, but the truth is that his actions are random and inconsequential to the "problem" he sees.