IGNORED

BH0040ST090717 (colundi)

flacid

Can't listen to it now but I will (always curious about all sorts of Colundi tunes). Do you remember the name of the artist who did the piece of art you used here? Came across his work years ago, loved it, but couldn't find it back. Thanks!

you've definitely caught the atmosphere.

Cheers. I know most people don't want to hear bad attempts at copies but here we are :)

Nice one, what Verd said. Would like to see this built up even more, works with a heavier kick too maybe. Keen to hear more anyway :)

Made a couple more below. A bit more variety, still learning how to use this sequencer best. 

Can't listen to it now but I will (always curious about all sorts of Colundi tunes). Do you remember the name of the artist who did the piece of art you used here? Came across his work years ago, loved it, but couldn't find it back. Thanks!

Unfortunately I don't know the artists name. I think it was from pictures taken when turning off the TV? 

i like it. could be developed more though obviously

Yeah, I'm trying to improve my songwriting skills... Couple of tracks below with a bit more variety. 

very nice. how did you do this? 

Ableton combined with the colundi sequencer, details are on Youtube. 

Couple of different tracks, fleshed out a bit. 1st one is a bit of sexy number (at least to me) and the 2nd one is a bit more weird. 

https://soundcloud.com/606303/bh1608mn100717

https://soundcloud.com/606303/bh1635mn100717

Listening to the more weird one. I am loving the intro, those keys/bells are lush. Nice downtempo vibes ticking my brainballs. I dig this short number. Strange and satisfying!

the evolution of just these three tracks is pretty stunning imo. the weird one is my favorite. i don't know how you managed to make something sound both dense and sparse but congrats. maybe that's the nature of colundi. would happily groove to an album of this nonsense. i love it.

Listening to the more weird one. I am loving the intro, those keys/bells are lush. Nice downtempo vibes ticking my brainballs. I dig this short number. Strange and satisfying!

Cheers dude. Enjoy making these, will keep adding them to this thread when I make them. Should have one uploaded today. 

lushness  :music:

:beer:  :music:

the evolution of just these three tracks is pretty stunning imo. the weird one is my favorite. i don't know how you managed to make something sound both dense and sparse but congrats. maybe that's the nature of colundi. would happily groove to an album of this nonsense. i love it.

Planning to make at least an EP of these, need to get to grips with it but it's definitely a sound that I enjoy messing around with. Cheers for listening dude. 

I like the sparseness in this one as well. I do think some subtle percussion could come in at 1:18, but you are right the kick on its own does work pretty well. What are you using to get the colundi scale?

I like the sparseness in this one as well. I do think some subtle percussion could come in at 1:18, but you are right the kick on its own does work pretty well. What are you using to get the colundi scale?

There is a colundi sequencer available on Youtube (the download is in the info bit). The video shows you how to use it, good fun. 

Made an ambient colundi thing last night.

https://soundcloud.com/606303/bh2315wd190717-colundi

Archived