IGNORED

Not As Hot Gurls

cheeseburgerwalrus

i've kinda "understood" that ugly girls can be hot too. like even if they are not "beautiful" they are still SEXY.  well they can be. and it's much sexier because they gotta try harder. and you can see the inner beauty, if they are not bitchy ofc

and they are much easier too and they are kinda content with lesstoo. they love u more

SO!!!! this thread is dedicated to all you ugly sexy gurls out there (no gurls here)!!!!!!!!!!

bro i swaer by it. what are your test levels Dr. Lopez?

I kinda want to have a child and u kno one that looks just like me but I don't know whcih Mother to sex up because every day i get infatuated with ten different gurls. I don't know which one to choose!!!!

u kno looking at photos+videos of mothers and their yung infants i realizze it's maybe justt that i want to be the one to be held and cuddled and cared and caressed

https://www.facebook.com/lovewhatreallymatters/videos/1735732763115781/

my levels are fine thanks. im worried if i got more i would go bald even quicker than i am

[1] http://www.miamihair.com/blog/hair-loss/does-trt-cause-hair-loss/ Read 16 Nov 2017

[2] https://www.belgraviacentre.com/blog/testosterone-therapy-and-hair-loss/ Read 16 Nov 2017

[3] https://tctmed.com/low-t-faq-testosterone-reason-balding/ Read 16 Nov 2017

i've kinda "understood" that ugly girls can be hot too. like even if they are not "beautiful" they are still SEXY.  well they can be. and it's much sexier because they gotta try harder. and you can see the inner beauty, if they are not bitchy ofc

and they are much easier too and they are kinda content with lesstoo. they love u more

SO!!!! this thread is dedicated to all you ugly sexy gurls out there (no gurls here)!!!!!!!!!!

this is called not being 20 btw

There are less truly ugly people than you think. A lot of people just haven't reached their full potential with how they dress, exercise, etc. 

I wish more girls had short hair. 

Seriously though, it's so subjective and humans are really diverse looking. Beauty comes in many, many forms. I know that reads like some tumblr shit but it's true. 

Google "models without makeup" and you'll see what I mean - it's fascinating how unique, even "strange" some of them look naturally, and I don't mean that in a bad way. In fact that's exactly why they are models. Actors/actresses are the same way - it's common knowledge most Hollywood stars are: 1. shorter than you expect 2. have bigger heads than you expect. Cameras and lighting do some weird shit.

Good caricatures are another revealing aspect of this. One of the subtle things about Bob's Burgers is how they literally draw people like real people, just in exaggerated form (and with this common trait of downplaying chins) So like, even the "pretty" characters looks goofy. They confirmed this by how they draw celebrities on the show.

what the fuck

photo-12422.jpg?_r=1484056358

I kinda want to have a child and u kno one that looks just like me but I don't know whcih Mother to sex up because every day i get infatuated with ten different gurls. I don't know which one to choose!!!!

u kno looking at photos+videos of mothers and their yung infants i realizze it's maybe justt that i want to be the one to be held and cuddled and cared and caressed

XHBa71T.jpg

Archived