IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

today I had to pee in a bottle… I was doing follow spots and couldn't leave during 45 minutes and luckily there was an empty bottle of water close to me… I realized I have really good aim… mission accomplished... that's it folks… I'm out...

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ignatius said:

scrolling.. i thought this was pete davidson for a second. 

8c42991559d0cade4c7170ae0d75bedb439603b4

Some kinda fucked up Santa Claus 

gf is demanding dick pics, wtf. what is this world? afaik there are no existing photos of my unit and im fixing to keep it that way. 

• Burger 1

2 hours ago, luke viia said:

gf is demanding dick pics, wtf. what is this world? afaik there are no existing photos of my unit and im fixing to keep it that way. 

edit: do you have any baby pictures of yourself? send her a vintage dick pic 

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

sorry for the short, but this is rolling in my head for several days now

sounds best in hallways, just give it all out: "AAaNnnNY OL AWN!!" it's sensational

pointless observation: vince did it

I stand by my prior statement that Ms. Grant's lawsuit is replete with lies, obscene made-up instances that never occurred, and is a vindictive distortion of the truth. I intend to vigorously defend myself against these baseless accusations, and look forward to clearing my name.

However, out of respect for the WWE Universe, the extraordinary TKO business and its board members and shareholders, partners and constituents, and all of the employees and Superstars who helped make WWE into the global leader it is today, I have decided to resign from my executive chairmanship and the TKO board of directors, effective immediately.

https://www.espn.com/wwe/story/_/id/39396125/vince-mcmahon-resigns-following-allegations-sexual-misconduct

On 1/27/2024 at 10:24 AM, Nebraska said:

"Federal prosecutors are investigating sexual assault and sex trafficking allegations against World Wrestling Entertainment co-founder Vince McMahon, according to a report published Friday by the Wall Street Journal" - WSJ

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2024 at 1:32 AM, ignatius said:

edit: do you have any baby pictures of yourself? send her a vintage dick pic 

With the caption “in 30 years, this thing is gonna blow your mind” 🍆 

• 3 weeks later...