IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

lol can't wait for the results of this fallout to begin

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

apparently she quit because they weren't white enough for her. 

also, in an unrelated statement.. if there's a god and one day i meet him i might punch him in the face. 

Edited by ignatius

On 3/23/2024 at 2:42 PM, ignatius said:

apparently she quit because they weren't white enough for her. 

also, in an unrelated statement.. if there's a god and one day i meet him i might punch him in the face. 

In my personal opinion, God is basically an interpretation. Though not a bad one, for us humans anyway. I see God as a guide, when needed. Just saying and just going from what you just typed. If you really wanted to punch God in the face, all you are basically doing is basically punching the air though, since, apparently, God is everything and everywhere, yeah? 

So, if I was going for a walk, through a park or whatever, and I went ahead and did that, walk all over there, then during my travels, and I make it to a park, in the middle of it I see you, punching the air, cursing God and saying whatever else, what should I do?

20 hours ago, LooseLink said:

So, if I was going for a walk, through a park or whatever, and I went ahead and did that, walk all over there, then during my travels, and I make it to a park, in the middle of it I see you, punching the air, cursing God and saying whatever else, what should I do?

Try to pin that motherfucker down while Ignatius punches his face and kicks him in the nuts. 

• Like 1

The techno-scene that was emerging right after the pandemic with a big psychedelic gush is on rapid change again currently. I wonder where it leads 

on instagram story about protests in isreal someone posted a comment... something like "you cannot build your paradise on the bodies of children. god will destroy the oppressors!" so i had to reply "there is no god" and leave. just couldn't not take a dump in the chat. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ignatius said:

on instagram story about protests in isreal someone posted a comment... something like "you cannot build your paradise on the bodies of children. god will destroy the oppressors!" so i had to reply "there is no god" and leave. just couldn't not take a dump in the chat. 

i cant believe you said that to me, i will pray for you.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

i cant believe you said that to me, i will pray for you.

i will pray against me so your prayers will be cancelled out. 

2 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

i feel overwhelmed by your intellect.

i hope you are whelmed soon. 

• Big Brain 1

How it's possible that I have never before realized that there's a silhouette of a bear in the Toblerone mountain logo?

At some point we will have AI bots posting fake videos of themselves doing the "robot" dance. A bot faking a human faking a robot.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-16-at-11_40.55-am-768x418.jpg.5c86857c5070551a68dfc04e528f21d5.jpg

member these? I have a self diagnosed syndrom, I can see this 3d depth shit in every pattern… I just don't see any specific picture coming out of it cause for that you have to make tiny differences between the patterns... if you notice in the image above you can tell that it's divided in vertical rectangles that seem the same but have tiny differences, that's what makes you see a 🦕...

circles on bathroom floor, the pixels on the gigantic led wall we have in the theater, lots of patterns I've seen in temples/shrines around asia… it's crazy… you just need to cross your eyes or focus on something between your eyes and the pattern and when you try to focus the pattern there it is… I got dizzy af in these temples cause it was entire walls...

example  I can even see it on the phone screen:

IMG_20240330_131128553.jpg

IMG_20240330_131129892.jpg

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Big Brain 1

• 2 weeks later...

if you make grilled cheese sandwich... before you put the cheese on the bread put a bit of apple butter or your favorite jam (something tart works well but apple butter has a different kick) on the bread then put the cheese on then put it in the pan.. you'll get a nice mix of savory salty buttery bread with melted cheese and a touch of the jam flavor in there. 

works well w/aged white cheddar cheese and swiss. i just ate one made w/a bit of aged white cheddar and a bit of baby swiss w/apple butter on each slice of bread. it was quite good. i've also made it w/a thing layer of marion berry jam as well. quite good.