IGNORED

Your pointless thoughts & observations

Plum

3 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

how come Woody never won an oscar 🥇 was he ever nominated at least? he's a such a great actor don't u agree watmm? seems like a nice dude to hang around with as well...

he's been nominated for everything and has won several awards. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Woody_Harrelson

• Like 1

imagine if my doc would prescribe me unreleased boards of canada music.. wonder if itd be more effective than antidepressants. i get so fkn happy when they come out of hiding but I guess meds it is lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

Make your own

I mean I try but boards of canada is the holy grail of the whole shebang to me, not that easy to do. Especially while dealing with depression 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chronical said:

I mean I try but boards of canada is the holy grail of the whole shebang to me, not that easy to do. Especially while dealing with depression 🤷‍♂️

Watch anime until you feel like doing music. Also, big Hugs 

• Like 2

Just installed Duolingo some weeks ago out of curiosity and found out by accident that I really really like learning Japanese. It feels like learning some alien language from another planet 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

writing stuff that frustrate me on this job helps me stressing things out… letting everything out into words does magic for it. even if I don't confront the people in question. today I was feeling quite anxious and shaky but after writing those things I felt an enormous relieve. mainly because when I confront people I end up losing my train of thought and my lid blows off… drops mic... 🎤

Edited by cruising for burgers
  • Like 2

On 11/17/2023 at 10:21 PM, chronical said:

i get so fkn happy when they come out of hiding but I guess meds it is lol

sorry to rain on your parade but apparently meds it's gonna be for a long time now... welcome 2 da club bruv... Also, big XOXO🫂

On 11/19/2023 at 9:46 PM, luke viia said:

I don't know if I can stop being retarded

Just an update. I’m def still being retarded. Awkwardly even. I’m living in a venn diagram and all the circles say “retarded”.

5 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

writing stuff that frustrate me on this job helps me stressing things out… letting everything out into words does magic for it. even if I don't confront the people in question. today I was feeling quite anxious and shaky but after writing those things I felt an enormous relieve. mainly because when I confront people I end up losing my train of thought and my lid blows off… drops mic... 🎤

I did this as well during the pandemic and it still helps me focus when I feel stuck at work. Mostly it’s something simple like being afraid to no being able to complete a task. Writing it down really helps as pulls it out of some sort of diffuse anxiety to something very clear on a paper in front of you

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cruising for burgers said:

Man, am i about to blow my lid right off into the orbit. Ffs these retarded americans, i don't want to sound prejudiced, but their stupidity seems to be exponentially proportional to their confidence. The ideas these people come up with make no sense whatsoever, and the VP is the most incompetent micro-managing interfering asshole imaginable (he is fucking color blind and he lectures me on color theory, i'm not joking), and his side-kick is an ex-playboy, lip-inflated, passive-aggressive hen, bossing around like she's holding the god himself by his balls. I'd love to see them both digging trenches with a rusty shovel so they can experience working just for once in their lives. How these people become vice presidents in a company is beyond any reasonable comprehension and it makes me depressed to think that the entire world is run by such philistine morons. No wonder everything is going to shit.

Thank you for your time, and excuse my frustration.

Edited by cichlisuite
  • Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

8 hours ago, cichlisuite said:

Man, am i about to blow my lid right off into the orbit. Ffs these retarded americans, i don't want to sound prejudiced, but their stupidity seems to be exponentially proportional to their confidence. The ideas these people come up with make no sense whatsoever, and the VP is the most incompetent micro-managing interfering asshole imaginable (he is fucking color blind and he lectures me on color theory, i'm not joking), and his side-kick is an ex-playboy, lip-inflated, passive-aggressive hen, bossing around like she's holding the god himself by his balls. I'd love to see them both digging trenches with a rusty shovel so they can experience working just for once in their lives. How these people become vice presidents in a company is beyond any reasonable comprehension and it makes me depressed to think that the entire world is run by such philistine morons. No wonder everything is going to shit.

Thank you for your time, and excuse my frustration.

toxic work environments caused by bad management sucks. once that culture is in place, it is really hard to change/get rid of. I dealt with that at a previous company for years. didn't realize at the time how harmful mentally it can be. that stuff causes a lot of anxiety, and it spills out into your personal life. I went and got some psychological counselling due to it...either you accept the shitty-ness of the situation and figure out a way to maintain some sort of inner calm while dealing with the bad bosses, or find another gig. neither are easy options. 

• Like 1