IGNORED

Anklepants - Pollen

Lada Laika

LFeG7aX.jpg

https://anklepants.bandcamp.com/album/pollen

Happy to announce the release of my new album pollen available to pre order today, http://bit.ly/anklepantspollen

Included in the pre-sale L.P order is an instant download of the full digital album in any format you desire.
So for those that buy the 12 inch you GET THE DIGITAL TODAY.
released by DETROIT UNDERGROUND 2018.

This 12 inch features exclusive mixes of all tracks
1st 100 pre-sale customers get FREE 28 page full colour magazine containing seen not seen and seen before facécontrol5 mic and facécontrolsuit instrument build photos as-well as the entire shoot with Elizabeth Marsh.
cut by Dietrich Schoenemann Complete Mastering

thanks and thankyou

Reecard Farché

Been listening to this all weekend, it's quite lush. 

AP is a weird one for me, I can tell he's really talented but most of the vocally stuff (albeit funny) puts me off, even when the underlying music is deece. 

Might grab this one based on a few track previews.

AP is a weird one for me, I can tell he's really talented but most of the vocally stuff (albeit funny) puts me off, even when the underlying music is deece.

“chowsey” is a good indication of the majority of the record - no vox, but lush techno with inventive progressions and detuning. the 20 minute closer is also a highlight of lushness.

honestly this is the first thing i’ve heard so far this year that I would easily throw into contention for AOTY

I'm probably the odd one out in saying that I prefer his sillier stuff, but this album definitely shows him flexing how good of a producer he is.

That said, I wish he'd release some of the stuff he's played live that I've heard nowhere else yet. Lush, but also club pleasers yet to come out.

“chowsey” is a good indication of the majority of the record - no vox, but lush techno with inventive progressions and detuning. the 20 minute closer is also a highlight of lushness.

honestly this is the first thing i’ve heard so far this year that I would easily throw into contention for AOTY

hmm, thx. I'll be picking this up Friday methinks ;0

I'm probably the odd one out in saying that I prefer his sillier stuff, but this album definitely shows him flexing how good of a producer he is.

That said, I wish he'd release some of the stuff he's played live that I've heard nowhere else yet. Lush, but also club pleasers yet to come out.

I love the silly stuff! He has a big back catalogue of less silly stuff, but the silly stuff is super unique. Fuckin The Wild - when the horse whinney hits, I lol every time, 10/10

• 2 months later...

This is out today! It's very good. Laid back techno stuff. Pretty sedate for Anklepants. Only one track with silly vocals in it. Reminds me a bit of John Roberts - Plum.

Anyone else digging this album?

This is out today! It's very good. Laid back techno stuff. Pretty sedate for Anklepants. Only one track with silly vocals in it. Reminds me a bit of John Roberts - Plum.

Anyone else digging this album?

Been in constant rotation since the digis dropped a while ago, but I just got the vinyl delivered a few days ago and have yet to spin. Been really enjoying it - almost wish he’d gone double LP so the digi-only 20 minute suite at the end could be on my turntable.

Booklet is nice looking too. Great release all around, not what I was expecting but better for that IMO.

Archived