IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's this flock of about 30 geese outside right now. They're basically the neighborhood bullies. They like to land on people stuff, drop a few bombs, then fly off. Chase around the animals. Ruin people's plants. etc.

There are more than 30, way more, but they don't all travel together at once. They're like an organized mob.

1 minute ago, hello spiral said:

watching a shite horror movie

On 5/9/2019 at 9:57 AM, hello spiral said:

which one?

: )

My bell end has been itching deeply all day (it always happens when summer is on it's way!), so I just gave it a good wholesome gentle wash in the shower with some Sanex zero sensitive soap. Ahhh that's so much better, now it's gently purring in peaceful happiness.

As it's started to rain I just opened the patio door and casually slashed straight onto the patio. My conscious is slightly clearer because of the rather damp environment, if it was bone dry it would seem rather foul and beastly. 

1 minute ago, beer badger said:

As it's started to rain I just opened the patio door and casually slashed straight onto the patio. My conscious is slightly clearer because of the rather damp environment, if it was bone dry it would seem rather foul and beastly. 

There's something about that damp fresh smell after a rain that wakes you up. Or puts you to sleep. One of those two.

Lots of coffee drinking going on today. As for myself, I'm on my second nuked day old cup.  Kind of gross one might say, but I didn't have the heart to toss it.  Still tastes better than fresh coffee at most cafes.

Archived