IGNORED

Mundane everyday occurrences

Zephyr_Nova

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw a neon greenish orb fly over the water today. It's not a mundane everyday occurrence for me but I didn't wanna open a non-mundane everyday occurrences thread. 

Actually managed to snatch a shitty quick recording of it. It's a bit shit because I was slow getting my phone out because it didn't seem so weird at first (thought it was a balloon and then noticed it seemed to be moving in one direction) and then subsequently slightly overexcited resulting in being unable to unlock my phone. 

IMG_8207.MOV     

I tried attaching the clip but it doesn't seem to be working. 

Fuck. If I mysteriously disappear or seem to have been probed (anally)  please contact the proper authorities.  

Embrace root canal, the weird close proximity intimacy of the assailants, that one cunt's warm stale breath all over your face & in your eyes cos you know they got the flu & have troopered on in, syringes, cold steel needle stakes into fleshy gums & jaws, maybe an x-ray, tooth sherds ricocheting out, gargling-gag chunks of clots, loves it, one time i came just exactly right @ the last drill thrust, full symbiosis, everyone stood up, saluted, sang the national anthem & came in unison right at "Queen" in frenzied anger, because this was a counter (o-u-t) English interdimensional royaltypaedoedaemon working under the cover of a noisy local dental practice, where pain is holy

I had to get rid of a mouse that happened to scurry into the bathroom on me as I got up to take a piss in the middle of the night. I should probably spare the details though if I wish to maintain my dignity.

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2019 at 10:37 AM, ambergonk said:

I had to get rid of a mouse that happened to scurry into the bathroom on me as I got up to take a piss in the middle of the night. I should probably spare the details though if I wish to maintain my dignity.

I caught a mouse on a sticky trap this morning. I also saw another live mouse when i get home from work. I'm ready to see the body count rise. 

Laughed at my dog running circles in our garden every time I did a psshshhh sound with my mouth. Eventually ended up lying on the grass closing my eyes listening to the wind and birds only for my neighbor to splash me with his watering can from the apartment above. Had a good laugh at that though, needed it, the heatwave is killing me!

12 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Stop it with the sticky traps already.  That's cruel shit.

Ehhh... no when mice are pooping on your countertops, you’re going to use what works to get rid of them.

Archived