IGNORED

My Tracks

Mozex

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool, thanks for clarifying and sharing your new musics :)

I just hope that people will not use it to make fun of me, I really do not like that. But thank you for your reaction, makes me feel better. I am glad we were able to resolve this.

And thank you for the reverb and delay tip ;) I knew it already but never did it anyway, I am glad I started to play a bit with reverb and delay more. Thank you for the advice Chronical

I am finishing a track which I made enterily myself, so also the drums. The drums I made with Ableton Live 10, in the editor and as sounds I used the Sylent VST. Will upload soon.

I am going back to Roland Cloud, I just do not like the sounds that much from Sylenth I guess. I will remove this song since I aint gonna stay subbed on it and I dont know if I can still share it then. I will stay trying to make my own drums cause then I will have not to ask anyones approval to sell and share the song. Then I can do what I want.

That is my fav Mozex track

Are you serious because I think its pretty bad. Please be clear. Please be honest and not joke around because I am going back to Roland Cloud because I think its better for me. So if this song is not that bad please say so and if it is terrible say so also, because I think its not good at all...

I Removed the song, am working now on a new one with roland Cloud and made the drums also myself. I just used the drums I already have. Since I made two songs with sylenth with own drums I can make two better songs now with Roland Cloud. Will make one for sure today.

Edit: after hours of trying to make the drum sound right I just give up. I simply can not make drumloops, Lord knows I tried. I understand if you have lost your faith now Bitchroast but I am gonna stick with drum loops.

Used drumloops again, can not seem to get the drums right as I want them. Then the kick is to soft, then to loud, then the hi hat makes me all crazy and makes Mozex a dull boy. So I am sorry but I am gonna keep on using drumloops. Hate me for it, love me for it. Its all up to you:

https://soundcloud.com/mo7ex/time-flies-by

I think I found the solution, there is a TR-808 included and TR-909 in the Roland Cloud, I finally found how to put the drums on the arrangement. I ran into the problem that the drum kept playing, I now found the solution and things are going great. I am happy with the result. I dont know how much drums I will be able to make but this one is good! So this song, I created everything myself and I am happy. I found a solution and I am joyfull, maybe if I am lucky I will be able to lose the drumloops now and be able to make my own drums. Let us hope I can find inspiration for making them. I will share the song as soon as it is mastered and uploaded to soundcloud!!!

All your tracks sound a bit carnivalesque, they could be computer game music. It's not a style that I particularly like but I can hear that you have an feeling for song progression / arrangement

Thx for listening and the feedback!

Edit: Its probably because of the arpegator which uses high tones, will try to change that and let me know if next song sounds less game related if you want please.

I just will use drumloops again, I think they sounds a lot better. Just what I think and since I make the music I make the rules :P

Archived