1 hour ago, Hail Sagan said:

The expectations were low but either way Kamala kept her cool and didn’t short circuit at any point so I’d hand her the W for last night’s debate. 

megyn kelly was forced to come to the same conclusion but she articulated it in a very different way:

• Farnsworth 1

18 hours ago, chenGOD said:

The ABC moderators were terrible about letting him interrupt. 

my take was that they were letting him further hang himself. he was visibly melting down in those moments, so why not let him. the more time he spent talking the worse it was for him.

• Like 1

Rhh4Ac3.png

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/113119754198414727

trump followed up this "truth" with receipts from "news publications" and "independent journalists" i've never heard of like this one likening him to daniel, but somehow failed to come up with an explanation why every reputable news source (not really) contradicts his statement. 

• Haha 1

So the biggest and most important topic in USA right now and some headache for Republicans is:

1. Taylor Swift is voting for Kamala Harris (Taylor Swifts opinion is super important) 

2. People eating cats (according to Trump)

Did I miss something? 

12 hours ago, Squee said:

Isn't this more about keeping Trump out of the White House and hope he dies within 4 years than scrutinising Kamala's performance? Asking for a friend.

kamala is acceptable in all the ways. she checks a bunch of boxes for people. she's mainstream. she appears reasonable to the average person.

she's an antidote to a lot of the batshittery that people are experiencing. she's status quo and calms the panic in the markets or the people who follow the markets. she might lean towards a sort of possible progressive silver lining in some people's thoughts but in reality she's a status quo american leftist which means in most of the world she's a center right politician and is going to follow through with corporate friendly policies and foreign policy actions that support the same old people in the same old ways.   but who knows.. she could do something interesting and smart and forward thinking.. or the world that surrounds her could allow for that or the sort of triangulation of events could just all be poof magic fart dust we all want to sniff because it makes makes sense and seems more real and needed in a sort of "hey, this shit is all fucked would be nice if some would....... __________" fill in the blanks there with what that might be.. who knows.. no one knows.. the world is coocoo. 

btw i'm 4 ciders deep in the night after sort of semi spontaneously riding my bike out to a show that was dope and pressed a lot of buttons so tomorrow i might delete all this or forget that i even posted it. because 2 ciders is like "hey buddy slow down" and 4 is "hey buddy.. you ok?"

but i'm fine.. anyway.,.  trying to summarize all the bullshit needs like 8 adult diapers and 4 metal strainers.. some high end heatlamps and hepa masks to scrape it all off into some kind of petri dish to be full examined. 

short answer is in the first sentence up there. normal fckn lady well informed about how shit works can be put in place to further push shit along w/o major disruption... perhaps edge forward some climate stuff.. make some good things happen.. which is all pretty hard to do in america because shit is fucking dense with industrial complexes of all the types. military, congressional etc.. turning this giant fucking boat in any direction takes a series of explosions and the whip of god to get it to turn... so.. here we are.. blaerg.. i'm gonna go pass out.. 

i hope someone laughs at this because it's absurd and i'm absurd and shouldn't be doing this but wtf.. plans on the horizon to take melon ball sized thigns outta my kidney next week so i don't give too many fucks about how this looks. i'm fine. just coping by shit posting and bike riding after epic evening out at a show where people made dope music. ignatius cringe post. out. done. sorry folks. back to american politics is stupid farce. 

post or delete.. hmm.. thinkis about it.. fuck it.. posts.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

kamala is acceptable in all the ways. she checks a bunch of boxes for people. she's mainstream. she appears reasonable to the average person.

she's an antidote to a lot of the batshittery that people are experiencing. she's status quo and calms the panic in the markets or the people who follow the markets. she might lean towards a sort of possible progressive silver lining in some people's thoughts but in reality she's a status quo american leftist which means in most of the world she's a center right politician and is going to follow through with corporate friendly policies and foreign policy actions that support the same old people in the same old ways.   but who knows.. she could do something interesting and smart and forward thinking.. or the world that surrounds her could allow for that or the sort of triangulation of events could just all be poof magic fart dust we all want to sniff because it makes makes sense and seems more real and needed in a sort of "hey, this shit is all fucked would be nice if some would....... __________" fill in the blanks there with what that might be.. who knows.. no one knows.. the world is coocoo. 

btw i'm 4 ciders deep in the night after sort of semi spontaneously riding my bike out to a show that was dope and pressed a lot of buttons so tomorrow i might delete all this or forget that i even posted it. because 2 ciders is like "hey buddy slow down" and 4 is "hey buddy.. you ok?"

but i'm fine.. anyway.,.  trying to summarize all the bullshit needs like 8 adult diapers and 4 metal strainers.. some high end heatlamps and hepa masks to scrape it all off into some kind of petri dish to be full examined. 

short answer is in the first sentence up there. normal fckn lady well informed about how shit works can be put in place to further push shit along w/o major disruption... perhaps edge forward some climate stuff.. make some good things happen.. which is all pretty hard to do in america because shit is fucking dense with industrial complexes of all the types. military, congressional etc.. turning this giant fucking boat in any direction takes a series of explosions and the whip of god to get it to turn... so.. here we are.. blaerg.. i'm gonna go pass out.. 

i hope someone laughs at this because it's absurd and i'm absurd and shouldn't be doing this but wtf.. plans on the horizon to take melon ball sized thigns outta my kidney next week so i don't give too many fucks about how this looks. i'm fine. just coping by shit posting and bike riding after epic evening out at a show where people made dope music. ignatius cringe post. out. done. sorry folks. back to american politics is stupid farce. 

post or delete.. hmm.. thinkis about it.. fuck it.. posts.. 

Hah! YOU WILL REGRET IT IN THE MORNING!!!

been there, done that, got a wardrobe of t-shirts 😜

Good old cider 🍎 🍻

Sorry to hear you aren't very well dude 😔

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Hah! YOU WILL REGRET IT IN THE MORNING!!!

been there, done that, got a wardrobe of t-shirts 😜

Good old cider 🍎 🍻

Sorry to hear you aren't very well dude 😔

my head hurts.  i don't think me and alcohol can be friends anymore. but i knew this which is why i rarely drink but yesterday was a low. so it goes. !!!

the memes will help. this election needs to be over already. 

Edited by ignatius

33 minutes ago, ignatius said:

my head hurts.  i don't think me and alcohol can be friends anymore. but i knew this which is why i rarely drink but yesterday was a low. so it goes. !!!

the memes will help. this election needs to be over already. 

Yes some people cannot be friends with alcohol, I guess they prefer the Magic Herb. I can drink until the cows come home, though that's not necessarily a good thing.....

Though booze and feeling down isn't a wise combination, just like any drug.

Edited by beerwolf

17 hours ago, cern said:

So the biggest and most important topic in USA right now and some headache for Republicans is:

1. Taylor Swift is voting for Kamala Harris (Taylor Swifts opinion is super important) 

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/09/11/taylor-swift-harris-endorsement-election-voting-site.html

Taylor Swift’s endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris on Instagram drove at least 337,826 visitors to Vote.gov, a government website that directs users to state-specific voting information.

these are the times we live in bruv. T swift may decide the election

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, beerwolf said:

Yes some people cannot be friends with alcohol, I guess they prefer the Magic Herb. I can drink until the cows come home, though that's not necessarily a good thing.....

Though booze and feeling down isn't a wise combination, just like any drug.

used to be good friends but i got old and then for a long time was a one and done cider drinker like once a month. that's fine.. but if i have 2 or more there's a 50/50 chance enhanced misery for a day or so. so it goes. it effects productivity and doing other things i enjoy but sometimes feels necessary to have a couple ciders to cope w/life for a minute or i'm having fun with friends or something so get caught up. 

i'll be glad when this election is over... and this year is over as hopefully all the stressful personal shit is in my rearview. 

so, election be over soon!!! thank fuck. 

• Like 1