IGNORED

Clark - Laptop Stand (off of the CARE4LIFE Compilation Album)

President Squidward

deserves it's own topic because ironically, it's song of the year

I don't know how to feel about this. It's fucking out of nowhere, but funny it exists and isn't that bad, but something I don't see myself listening to again.
https://aboveboardprojects.bandcamp.com/album/care4life

I LOVE YOU AGAINST REASON, AGAINST PROMISE, AGAINST PEACE, AGAINST HOPE, AGAINST HAPPINESS, AGAINST ALL DISCOURAGEMENT THAT COULD BE.

I THINK I’D MISS YOU EVEN IF WE NEVER MET.

IF I CAN BE WITH YOU IN MY DREAMS, I WOULD SLEEP FOREVER.

YOUR SMILE IS LIKE A SUNRISE, WHICH SETS THE CLOUDS ON FIRE. BUT JUST BEING WITH YOU, IS WHAT I ALWAYS ADMIRE.

I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU EVERY MOMENT OF FOREVER.

YOU KNOW THAT PLACE BETWEEN SLEEP AND AWAKE, THAT PLACE WHERE YOU STILL REMEMBER DREAMING? THAT’S WHERE I’LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.

IF YOU LIVE TO BE A HUNDRED, I WANT TO LIVE TO BE A HUNDRED MINUS ONE DAY, SO I NEVER HAVE TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU.

THE WHOLE WORLD STOPS WHEN I PUT MY ARMS AROUND YOU.

PEOPLE SAY THAT DISNEY WORLD IS “THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH”. OBVIOUSLY, THEY’VE NEVER BEEN IN YOUR ARMS.

I KNOW I’M BEING CHEESY, BIT IT’S TRUE – I’LL NEVER FIND ANYONE QUITE LIKE YOU.

MY HEART IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE YOURS.

ONE DAY I CAUGHT MYSELF SMILING FOR NO REASON THEN I REALIZED I WAS THINKING OF YOU.

This is fucking hilarious. 3 cheers for Clark on a grand old fashion pisstake in the tradition of Tom's "Generation Shit".

it would be more funny if he had a bunch of great current releases that make up for it. I really would love to see some of the quality he did in the past. maybe he lost access to the studio he did the first LPs in and after a while stopped to still give a fuck but the arrangement was a lot better back then. maybe he now has a wife and kids and no time to produce tracks all day long. 

maybe he should stop making music. or at least have the decency to stop releasing it. or we should just stop wasting our time listening to his music.

what's funny is he talked about learning music theory not long ago but you really can't tell he's learnt anything (not judging from this track but other stuff he released recently)

clark is lashing out angrily at his fans, since no one has really liked much of what he's put out in the past few years. he decided to create the worst track imaginable just to spite everyone.

13 hours ago, zero said:

clark is lashing out angrily at his fans, since no one has really liked much of what he's put out in the past few years. he decided to create the worst track imaginable just to spite everyone.

This track definitely wasn't meant to be taken seriously

kiri variations is definitely bland, but i loved branding problem and quite a bit in his self titled in 2014 and death peak in 2017, more than i did during the infamous body riddle. i can see the hype for it, has amazing complexities to it but i just don't find it as catchy as i do with some of the more minimal stuff

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived