IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

7 hours ago, markedone said:

on my way home today.. i saw.. a SIGN

6L3MGLa.jpg

alba (sunrise) is better than sign, the sound is evocative as is the meaning in perspective of a change

Edited by Draft78
  • Like 1

All the old (40/50+) people amongst us who grew up with Ae experienced, how time feels like running faster, the older you get. I mean, it took like 100 years until I got 20. Another 10 years and now I am 48.

What I noticed is, those Ae album announcements stop the time. I mean we still we have to wait for a year until 2020-10-16.

Great!

37 minutes ago, Wurstwasser said:

All the old (40/50+) people amongst us who grew up with Ae experienced, how time feels like running faster, the older you get. I mean, it took like 100 years until I got 20. Another 10 years and now I am 48.

What I noticed is, those Ae album announcements stop the time. I mean we still we have to wait for a year until 2020-10-16.

Great!

the equation of relativity should be updated by introducing the Ae gradient

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Hugh Mughnus said:

Iirc one of them explicitly said the mixlr tracks were a red herring of sorts and not to expect anything on the album to sound remotely similar.

nearly, basically what sean said was the whole twitch streaming thing was a red herring, meaning that fans shouldnt hope its some sort of near-release promotion thingy like they did with the webcasts when a new album was close. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, kieselguhr kid said:

this forum has seen its share of embarassing pre-release threads, but this is the worst

edit: bring back the flep memes ffs

I apologise, I should have never started this thread.

Edited by NewSchoolScience
  • Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

2 hours ago, Bodhidharma said:

nearly, basically what sean said was the whole twitch streaming thing was a red herring, meaning that fans shouldnt hope its some sort of near-release promotion thingy like they did with the webcasts when a new album was close. 

I believe he was talking about the track style (it was one track morphing thru days basically), he wasn't that specific.

And we already were informed that the release is postponed heavily, so i don't agree with your interpretation

41 minutes ago, Amen Lare said:

I believe he was talking about the track style (it was one track morphing thru days basically), he wasn't that specific.

And we already were informed that the release is postponed heavily, so i don't agree with your interpretation

ooho yeah ur right mb! 

although maybe end up with tracks too long cos ur really into it idk lol
tebbisimo: then human tweaks for feel
nixtrove: those long tracks are something
Broadcaster4utechre: been working really differently recently not like these long jam things
tebbisimo: hahaha yeh man, then going through must be a nightmare.... Quarastice sounds like a time of many many versions hahaha
uviol8: so it's a mixed approach, planned and jammin
Broadcaster4utechre: this twitch thing is a red herring don't be fooled

10 hours ago, NewSchoolScience said:

I apologise, I should have never started this thread.

17 hours ago, xox said:

Dank covers

sorry

i.jpg.b7f7d6dd81d734f1dd48809595c516d7.jpg

Edited by Guest