IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

7 minutes ago, Soloman Tump said:

Headphones, or home system.... hmmm....

Will probably save headphones listening for the vinyl.

Think Ill blast out the mp3 stream or whatever it will be....

Hmm good question.

Think I'll head out and walk the dog, that way no family interruptions.

• Like 2

someone poor beer into my lego and mug the guy with boards of canadas sadder version of tomorrows harvest made with fruity loops 2.73 TS404 mixed in cubase 9.5.50  build 345

my dead father hank was born in 1955 and i'll have a birthday becoming 45 in december hank jr is kneeling before zod his dell xps bought his first stamoloz sharc blond babe up now gone norton arnold scuvy michael from broads of canada decibels of euphoria paint huffin and model car glue through a paper bag then febreeze in a dish rag becoming electric nerve damage schizo found g-d in 97 i'll live to be 90 gemma said anarchy cleaned dr phils sisters carpet and ate her cookies in my church i clean flying with her husbandcos he's a Decibels of Euphoria - "Today's Last Piece of Pizza Was Domino's Extraveganza's" wakling to riding in a ghost vehicle down a hill to get van halen sticks and my 5150 playing a song i wrote bean posessed by dimebag hit song among the other gearge malley songs that will make you dye

Becoming Song  was a hit here. Two thousand twenty this song is for you! 

5 minutes ago, Alien Sugar said:

someone poor beer into my lego and mug the guy with boards of canadas sadder version of tomorrows harvest made with fruity loops 2.73 TS404 mixed in cubase 9.5.50  build 345

my dead father hank was born in 1955 and i'll have a birthday becoming 45 in december hank jr is kneeling before zod his dell xps bought his first stamoloz sharc blond babe up now gone norton arnold scuvy michael from broads of canada decibels of euphoria paint huffin and model car glue through a paper bag then febreeze in a dish rag becoming electric nerve damage schizo found g-d in 97 i'll live to be 90 gemma said anarchy cleaned dr phils sisters carpet and ate her cookies in my church i clean flying with her husbandcos he's a Decibels of Euphoria - "Today's Last Piece of Pizza Was Domino's Extraveganza's" wakling to riding in a ghost vehicle down a hill to get van halen sticks and my 5150 playing a song i wrote bean posessed by dimebag hit song among the other gearge malley songs that will make you dye

Becoming Song  was a hit here. Two thousand twenty this song is for you! 

knock yourself out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

My dead father hank was born in 1955 and i'll have a birthday becoming 45 in december, while hank jr is kneeling before zod, his dell xps bought his first stamoloz sharc blond babe up now gone norton arnold scuvy michael from broads of canada "Decibels of Euphoria" paint huffin and model car glue through a paper bag, then, febreeze in a "dish rag" whila (now whino) becoming electric nerve damage schizo found g-d in 97... . . i'll live to be 90 mauma gemma said anarchy cleaned dr phils sisters carpet and ate her cookies in my church i cleanad's flying with her husband "the flight navigator" cos he's a Decibels of Euphoria - "Today's Last Piece of Pizza Was Domino's Extraveganza's" riding in a ghost vehicle down a hill to get van halen sticks and my a 1x12 5150 in a "Zzounds 18 month Payment Plan" playing a song i wrote bean posessed by dimebag's hit song among the other gearge malley "BoC AFX Ae Played" songs that will make you dye because i'm tired of walking but it's a delight to his heart.

i cleaned 30,000 rooms of carpet for my hindu friends to pay for a "Habitat Home" house i built among several others and have an RME Babyface and Akai Fire with Fl Studio 7 Producers Edition that i havn't even touched cos Nuendo is my pro tools?

Healing rain, comes with fire, 4 40 packs of Great Value water coming up a flight of stairs. gemma needs nebulizers, advair, inhalers, mucinex, i got a bottle of robutusin, olanzipine,wanting to try xanax cos my nerves are zhot. wwjd am i doing now

boards of canada's sherbet head, someone whos not... gittin bissia

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

Not to grandstand, but I made this happen by finally listening to Spotify's "This is Autechre" playlist despite its being ultra-heavy on early material. #bookmatreviewaccuracyconfirmed

#sorryforthestupidfuckingpost

3 hours ago, eclipsis said:

The question is - should I wait for teh vinylz or listen to the stream? 16th is next week so waiting seems doable.

c'mon! this streaming is a liturgical fact, abstaining is prohibited! 

(in any case it will take at least a year before we can say that we have really listened to Sign)

Edited by Draft78

Sam drove off with a new car after smoking a bong then driving me to get groceries and moving then vietnamese pete standing alone occupied my parking space to drive me when ever he wasn't drinking beer and moved then.................... paul griped about driving me with his wife eve christie leaving me alone to walk to get smokes............... am i still cool because i only smoke hall and m's man i want to quit.

my dad pressed 1035 disc makers anniversary cd's that got tore up asJoyrex design assited "Data Language Systems - I Just Wanna Give Your Headphones" that i owe him for and i hope he would design a new cd for my next stimulus check short run BoC Plaid Autechre Smashing Pumpkins instrumental music 100 disc retro style by nationwide disc gooby finpular pinchaw qarbinslifiter coochow pizza life support microwave going off no more for me guys man i'm good at making mistakes.

Joyrex RULES. i love new music come to dust flying lotus............ i was the one who found myself dead and the next minute even though i was monitoring warps website flying lotus lied. i am dude.

16 minutes ago, Draft78 said:

c'mon! this streaming is a liturgical fact, abstaining is prohibited! 

(in any case it will take at least a year before we can say that we have really listened to Sign)

I guess you're right but there's something special about the first WTF moment/reaction being complete with surface noise.

3 minutes ago, eclipsis said:

I guess you're right but there's something special about the first WTF moment/reaction being complete with surface noise.

Reaction? It does sound like they wrote it with Native Instruments - "Reaktor" I was just on Elektronauts to find that out. Spanks for the crue. BTW Motley Crue plays nashville in 2021. Get with it 2024 ecrapsis.

2 minutes ago, Alien Sugar said:

Reaction? It does sound like they wrote it with Native Instruments - "Reaktor" I was just on Elektronauts to find that out. Spanks for the crue. BTW Motley Crue plays nashville in 2021. Get with it 2024 ecrapsis.

You scared me for a second that I'd somehow missed the beginning, but then I remembered that everything you post is nonsense and the equivalent of noise pollution.

• Haha 1