IGNORED

Autechre - SIGN 16.10.20

NewSchoolScience

9 minutes ago, Alien Sugar said:

Reaction? It does sound like they wrote it with Native Instruments - "Reaktor" I was just on Elektronauts to find that out. Spanks for the crue. BTW Motley Crue plays nashville in 2021. Get with it 2024 ecrapsis.

Nah, they use Audacity exclusively afaik. And some Max guy writes all their music for them but for some reason is never credited.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Also have to work... for exactly one hour at exactly this time! Maybe time to quit my job. It's a SIGN.

Can you play it at work? May be that's the sign...

19 minutes ago, Mic Finger said:

You scared me for a second that I'd somehow missed the beginning, but then I remembered that everything you post is nonsense and the equivalent of noise pollution.

Thank you for letting me know it's being streamed! At least provide a link next time. Unless it's noise pollution missy fingers.

36 minutes ago, eclipsis said:

Nah, they use Audacity exclusively afaik. And some Max guy writes all their music for them but for some reason is never credited.

That's true. His full name is Maximillian Dash Emespey.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, xox said:

Why will they stream it to/in multiple time zones?! ?

They're...not? It's streaming worldwide, and there are different timezones around the world. They've given examples of a few in their general global vicinity.

11 minutes ago, Mic Finger said:

They're...not? It's streaming worldwide, and there are different timezones around the world. They've given examples of a few in their general global vicinity.

Is this double sarcasm? Hope so bc i was kidding maan ?
...shit! Ppl think im moron!!!

Edited by xox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

I'm a music instructor of sorts so... lol 

"Ok guys today instead of playing any music we are going to learn how to listen to Autechre"

Actually that's not a bad idea...

I mean isn't that what teachers did back in the day when they were hung over or something – put on a movie? I say go for it. Exercise young minds.

• Like 2

Just now, ArrraR said:

Image3.jpg.a2bfdb7bd6d78582709fa989b96daa68.jpg

Can I just shock you?  I live in Australia now, so we are basically neighbours, which is doubly funny, because of the TV show Neighbours.

In other news I have been watching Cath and Kim today.

I am hoping that SIGN will be nice, different, and unusual.