IGNORED

Stakker - Westworld [Aphex Twin SAW II audio]

Guest monotoo

Guest monotoo

Sorry if this is already up or interferes with the live aphex audio/video archive. I could not find this video mix anywhere on WATMM. I had to upload it for a friend the other day and thought I'd share the link while it was up. It's hosted on sendspace. The video is a project by Aphex, who provides the audio and Stakker, who directs. You've probably hear of it before. Anyway grab it if you wish - -

:flower:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wptcxp

Sorry if this is already up or interferes with the live aphex audio/video archive. I could not find this video mix anywhere on WATMM. I had to upload it for a friend the other day and thought I'd share the link while it was up. It's hosted on sendspace. The video is a project by Aphex, who provides the audio and Stakker, who directs. You've probably hear of it before. Anyway grab it if you wish - -

:flower:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/wptcxp

This was not a project by Aphex - this was a project by Stakker who used Richard's tracks to his visuals, and Richard's opinion of it was not very high (in an MTV interview).

Guest Caustic

This is why I hate it when people don't put what country they're from.

Which leads me to think they're some jazzbanding,semi literate twat like AST.

LOCATIONS,PEOPLE.

Guest monotoo

yeah sorry i didn't mean to imply it's richard's project, just meant that he had a hand in it even if it was just the audio. and yeah i know richard disses it, i have the interview footage as well where he refers to it as "dated" and could have been much better. just trying to see if anybody wanted the video is all.

and for what it's worth i live in the US. does that mean i'm illiterate? -_-

This is why I hate it when people don't put what country they're from.

Which leads me to think they're some jazzbanding,semi literate twat like AST.

LOCATIONS,PEOPLE.

caustic, u can't know how many i luv u, u're nice with me! ;-)

:devil:

Guest Caustic
yeah sorry i didn't mean to imply it's richard's project, just meant that he had a hand in it even if it was just the audio. and yeah i know richard disses it, i have the interview footage as well where he refers to it as "dated" and could have been much better. just trying to see if anybody wanted the video is all.

and for what it's worth i live in the US. does that mean i'm illiterate? -_-

No I was talking about AST's broken english.

Guest Lanner
No worries - Caustic is just living up to his name :laughing:

From where I'm from Caustic doesn't mean xenophobic...

• 1 year later...

Is Stakker Dutch? I'm asking this because stakker means 'poor guy' in Dutch, it can also mean 'asshole' nowadays though.

Who is he anyway? I just stumbled upon this stuff on youtube, did a search for him and westworld but couldn't quite find anything.

• 5 years later...

Hello, for whoever searching for the original stakker vid as it surfaced on watmm, i posted it on youtube today. The image and sound quality is less than the __archiv rip which shows extracts from the MTV broadcast and has a playtime of 40 minutes. But this is over 1 hour long and uncut so if you guys wanne see it, i posted it here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daPxwnZZnb8

Hello, for whoever searching for the original stakker vid as it surfaced on watmm, i posted it on youtube today. The image and sound quality is less than the __archiv rip which shows extracts from the MTV broadcast and has a playtime of 40 minutes. But this is over 1 hour long and uncut so if you guys wanne see it, i posted it here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daPxwnZZnb8

Nice - where was this sourced from?

I downloaded it off a guy on slsk but i can not remember in what year. The total size is only 97MB and it's a .wmv, so it must be really old.

Complete name : Stakker - Westworld.wmv Format : Windows Media File size : 97.5 MiB Duration : 1h 1mn Overall bit rate mode : Constant Overall bit rate : 222 Kbps Maximum Overall bit rate : 227 Kbps Performer : Aphex Twin Encoded date : UTC 2003-10-15 19:47:37.921 / UTC 1970-08-06 18:59:12

[Video] ID : 2 Format : VC-1 Format profile : MP@LL Codec ID : WMV3 Codec ID/Info : Windows Media Video 9 Codec ID/Hint : WMV3 Description of the codec : Windows Media Video 9 Duration : 1h 1mn Bit rate mode : Constant Bit rate : 194 Kbps Width : 320 pixels Height : 240 pixels Display aspect ratio : 4:3 Frame rate : 15.000 fps Color space : YUV Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0 Bit depth : 8 bits Scan type : Progressive Compression mode : Lossy Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.168 Stream size : 85.4 MiB (88%) Language : English (US)

[Audio] ID : 1 Format : WMA Format version : Version 2 Codec ID : 161 Codec ID/Info : Windows Media Audio Description of the codec : Windows Media Audio 9 - 22 kbps, 22 kHz, stereo (A/V) 2-pass CBR Duration : 1h 1mn Bit rate mode : Constant Bit rate : 22.0 Kbps Channel(s) : 2 channels Sampling rate : 22.05 KHz Bit depth : 16 bits Stream size : 9.68 MiB (10%) Language : English (US)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived