IGNORED

Rate Your Lunch™

Joyrex

Yeah, that too. I wonder if they make large folks buy two plane/train/bus tickets if they take up 2 seats.

I think (hope) so!

It's easy as pie to make yourself fart in movie theater seats. I farted non stop thru Dances w/ Wolves.

You mean via the noises the chairs make when you shift around in them?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, that too. I wonder if they make large folks buy two plane/train/bus tickets if they take up 2 seats.

I think (hope) so!

It's easy as pie to make yourself fart in movie theater seats. I farted non stop thru Dances w/ Wolves.

You mean via the noises the chairs make when you shift around in them?

no you need to slouch down in the chair and incline your legs resting them up on the back off the seat in front of you and swallow air.

pizza with various toppings

hot chicken wings

some cannelloni and some lasagna

tiramisu

3/5

yep. still full, haven't had dinner (had a few slices of cold pizza since lunch). might have a sandwich in a minute.

tortilla chips with melted cheese and mango salsa, watered down cranberry juice to drink

1/5

How was the mango salsa? I'm asking because there's a fine line between really good mango salsa and really poor.

tortilla chips with melted cheese and mango salsa, watered down cranberry juice to drink

1/5

How was the mango salsa? I'm asking because there's a fine line between really good mango salsa and really poor.

it was decent, the brand makes good regular salsa (its the fresh stuff not canned) but the large chunks of mango were all too much for me to handle. Fruit belongs in my mouth. not in salsa.

i'm so envious of you american's access to good mexican food.

mexican food here sucks and you can't get it to take away at lunch at all, and you can almost always make better at home. there's a gap in the market here.

*drool*

you american's eat a lot at lunchtime too it seems.

today i made my own sandwiches - got salami and cheese with salad and mustard on wholemeal granary bread. and a bag of walkers salt and vinegar.

3/5

So, what did everyone else have for lunch today?

I sliced up some just-riped avocado and cooked some bacon to a crisp.

I had a poppy seed roll and some crusty bread so I made a sandwich in both, with lots of butter.

The bacon and avocado sandwiches were nice and the crusty bread won.

4/5

oh shit i just remembered i accidently bit into raw chicken last night. 1/5

also, americans sounds like they have so much easily accessible awesome food. is all this stuff you describe expensive?

Yeah America is great for take out places like that. I went to some ace sandwich type places when I lived there. Had some fucking awesome pizza too. Over here it's all Pumpernickels and Jenny's Cafe... it's just not the same

Though we win with the whole cooked breakfast thing. Americans can't do a decent breakfast for shit!

Guest Deep Fried Everything
Though we win with the whole cooked breakfast thing. Americans can't do a decent breakfast for shit!

*laughs heartily*

dunno where you've been for breakfast in america but if it was a hotel/motel... well jeez, that's a surprise. *sarcasm*

*tags*

seriously, lots of good smaller diners all across america pwn the breakfast like no other.

you american's eat a lot at lunchtime too it seems.

Eating is serious business here.

*laughs heartily*

dunno where you've been for breakfast in america but if it was a hotel/motel... well jeez, that's a surprise. *sarcasm*

*tags*

seriously, lots of good smaller diners all across america pwn the breakfast like no other.

For realz.

AMERICANS ARE GREAT. AMERICANS ARE THE BEST AT EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY FOOD, AMERICAN FOOD IS BLIMMIN FANTASTICO.

that's out of the way now.

just talk about your fucking lunch otherwise this thread will become really shit, like other food threads.

i like american style breakfasts, pancakes and syrup and all that sort of thing instead of brown sauce. its kinda sickly, and you cant eat a big portion, but its pretty nice i think. obviously it cant beat a straight up full english with a bit of brown.

little chefs american breakfast used to be wicked

Guest serpico009

1 bottomless cup black coffee

1 grilled corn muffin

1 bacon and cheese omelette with onions

4 sausage links

1 big ass pile of Ithaca-style home fries (meaning just about mashed potatoes, but not quite)

4 slices white bread, slightly burned and buttered like nobody's business.

that's a shit breakfast? give me a shit breakfast anyday, then. on the weekend I can get that for $4.38.

EDIT: oh yeah, now that I can grill my best lunch is two all beef hotdogs off a charcoal grill (mesquite chips, natch) smothered in beer mustard, coleslaw, and half a slice of a generic yellow cheese single.

Archived