IGNORED

Bleep announces Live 12-hour Autechre Broadcast

bubbhasdance

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was listening on and off, and missed the last few hours of this... Some questions:

1. Did they play a live set?

2. Did they play any unreleased material from LP5 and on?

3. Did they play anything from Oversteps or what sounded like alternate versions of tracks from Oversteps?

4. Is this uploaded yet? I saw the dedicated thread, but no links therein (yet).

5. How good was the hip hop chunk of the set with Quasimoto, Scorn, KRS-1, and the like?!? (Cant wait to hear that again.)

1. From what I and others could tell, it was live, especially during the James Brown stuff and the quick transitions near the end

2. They played Arch Carrier with a little '80s hip hop beat under it, if I'm not mistaken. A few unreleased tracks as well, we're speculating it's ae, sure sounded like it, maybe Gescom as well

3. There was one song near the end that sounded like it could be Oversteps-era, but who knows

4. Being uploaded as we speak, full rip, except for first 20 secs or so, and a 30sec blank during it

5. The hip hop chunk was amazing, they put Rakim over BOC! Need I say more?

Well, I listened to the first 6 hours live, and it was amazing. Such a trip! Had an awesome time in the watmm chat room, cheers for the lols guys!

Looking forward to hearing the final six hours.

Guest theSun

listened to like 4 hours of this, was quite happy with the range of shit they included. however i didn't hear anything off untilted or later, did i miss some shit?

krs one over boc was pretty fucking delicious.

They layered in a loop of LCC claps during the remix section, theSun, but in a different pattern or something crazy.

whoa. i need to hear that^

i thought i lost my shit when rakim came over top of turq hex sun. that was nasty as hell

Was listening on and off, and missed the last few hours of this... Some questions:

1. Did they play a live set?

probably not, it sounded like a carefully put together mix in traktor or something similar.

2. Did they play any unreleased material from LP5 and on?

i think i heard at least 2 tracks, one of which being byproduct2b , the other one sounded kind of modern gescomish

3. Did they play anything from Oversteps or what sounded like alternate versions of tracks from Oversteps?

nothing obvious like an alternate version but i did hear a song that reminded me a lot of redfall that i couldn't recognize

best 12 hours spent on wattm, in my onion.

haha onion!

1. From what I and others could tell, it was live, especially during the James Brown stuff and the quick transitions near the end

really?

not sure, it just felt like they wouldn't bother with carefully crafting a 12hr set for who knows how long when I'm sure they could just do it live. But who knows, might be wrongo

if anyone recorded parts of this can they pm me?

ae mix

this thread should give you what you are looking for, go to the end and then search backwards. (just in case you haven't already found your way)

Archived