IGNORED

Inside Venetian Snares Studio

Soloman Tump

• 2 weeks later...

Rossz comes up now and then, I swear I've heard "Felbomlasztott Mentőkocsi" in some football TV ad, and pretty sure Top Gear has used a track from it. Skins used Hand Throw from Chocolate Wheelchair album too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other pop culture uses of vsnares tracks. It's not that unusual, Aphex Twin tracks have probably been used more.

Anyway, he posted this on Facebook today, always with the gear teasing:

1506876_10153200104368394_37927048927795

Rossz comes up now and then, I swear I've heard "Felbomlasztott Mentőkocsi" in some football TV ad, and pretty sure Top Gear has used a track from it. Skins used Hand Throw from Chocolate Wheelchair album too. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few other pop culture uses of vsnares tracks. It's not that unusual, Aphex Twin tracks have probably been used more.

Anyway, he posted this on Facebook today, always with the gear teasing:

1506876_10153200104368394_37927048927795

I heard Gentleman come on when my gf was watching "dancing with the stars" or "so you think you can dance".... it was one of those anyway. Lol she got all excited and shouted at me from the other room.

Guest bitroast

I heard Gentleman come on when my gf was watching "dancing with the stars" or "so you think you can dance".... it was one of those anyway. Lol she got all excited and shouted at me from the other room.

i heard autechre's Second Bad Vilbel on australian dancing program ' so you can think you can dance'. they were doing modern style dancing to it and everything. lost my shit, needles to say

haha gentleman is such a tune, I'd probably get excited if that popped up on some shite dance show. who the heck says the "wasn't you the type to mimic what you see on tv..." rhymes on that tune anyway?

i heard autechre's Second Bad Vilbel on australian dancing program ' so you can think you can dance'. they were doing modern style dancing to it and everything. lost my shit, needles to say

the madness doesnt stop there

Aaron has been posting a youtube clip of him in his studio every couple days recently, and they're all snippets of glitch. Looks like maybe his next album will be glitch, ala HCCBU or Fool the Detector?

Archived