IGNORED

Chris Cunningham's Windowlicker remix

Parsifal

Sometimes I still think about Chris Cunningham. When I did that today, I found this which I haven't seen/heard before and couldn't find any posts about it here either:

I'm guessing this is from when he performed at Electraglide in 2005. Also I'm assuming that it is him that did the remix.

I still want a track ID on the 'weird kid' bit of Cunningham's live show. remember that one? Sounded like spuarepusher. All traces of its existence have been deleted from the internet, it's as if they don't want us to know :mellow: 

I think a few times a month about Chris Cunningham in a non romantic way of course.
Video was made at @ Warp 20 which is also included in the title lol.

I wish so much that he will release his music and remixes  one day because it just sounds fking unique and ive never came across someone who does this kind of sounds.

here is a rare video too

and this epic shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9iSoeiyp2A

It's a joke scandinavian.

Yeah... I just thought that maybe he just looked at my post count. Can't expect to be recognized when you average about one post per month!

Video was made at @ Warp 20 which is also included in the title lol.

:emb:

Anyway it's fun that people hadn't seen this before, seeing how this was posted to Youtube seven years ago. Makes me feel like some kind of Internet archeologist.

And Chris Cunningham really should release some kind of live DVD!

NIce... makes me more bummed that he didn't come out with that remix album he was said to be working on around the time he was doing these shows.

Under the new Chriscunninghma studios banner maybe he will put all these videos up.

There must be a fair few about as well, because when i saw him live in 2007(ish) he didnt play the star wars one nor the hitler one and still managed to fill an hour show time.

I still want a track ID on the 'weird kid' bit of Cunningham's live show. remember that one? Sounded like spuarepusher. All traces of its existence have been deleted from the internet, it's as if they don't want us to know :mellow:

It's the track "Mutilation Colony" from "Do You Know Squarepusher".

What's his life like now- what's he up to? Last I read he lives in LA and is married to someone in Warpaint. Would love to know what he's creating...or simply that he is creating.

He launched a new website a couple months back, whatever that means...

http://chriscunninghamstudio.com (volume warning)

Haha, you're right. I haven't listened to that in over 10 years, it's almost like the forgotten Squarepusher album. I never really gave it a chance when I first started listening to it, I bought it from Fopp at the same time as Ultravisitor.  For the longest time I thought that clip was unreleased Squarepusher, jesus christ. Ok I will dig out the neglected CD and get back into it, didn't give it much of a chance past the first track and the live in japan disc.

• 3 weeks later...

Its not mutilation colony, it's my fucking sound

Archived