IGNORED

Autechre poster for the Washington DC show

Guest Cernoch

Guest Cernoch

First time posting, so here you go...

I do concert posters for the DC area from time to time. I've been an Autechre fan for a while and was super pumped to see them come to DC for their last stop on the tour. I contacted Warp about doing the poster, and they gave full approval for this. I wanted to do something really creative for them. So this is what I did:

AutechreGigposters%20copy.jpg

It's an anamorphic deisgn, so when you look at it from an angle at a distance it reads AUTECHRE (as shown in the right side of the pic). All the info is found in the black boxes making up the anamorphic text. Here is a detailed digital version: Autechre poster detail

Here are the specs on the poster:

Live at the Black Cat, Washington DC, April 17, 2008

Size - 18" x 24"

2 Colors (1 metallic silver) printed on 100lb White Stock

Printed by D&L Screen Printing

Edition of 50

Rob and Sean really dug them, even signed a couple for me and my friend.

The posters that were onsale at the show sold out fast.

I thought everyone here would like to see these as well. Thanks

Chris Cernoch

Cernoch Design

I do concert posters for the DC area from time to time. I've been an Autechre fan for a while and was super pumped to see them come to DC for their last stop on the tour. I contacted Warp about doing the poster, and they gave full approval for this. I wanted to do something really creative for them. So this is what I did:

It's an anamorphic deisgn, so when you look at it from an angle at a distance it reads AUTECHRE (as shown in the right side of the pic). All the info is found in the black boxes making up the anamorphic text. Here is a detailed digital version: Autechre poster detail

Size - 18" x 24"

Edition of 50

Chris Cernoch

Cernoch Design

that's really well done.

Size - 18" x 24"

Edition of 50

Chris Cernoch

Cernoch Design

did you make this in maxmsp or just make it to look like maxmsp ?

Guest vodor

awesome. i was totally bummed that i couldn't get one and then was totally stoked that i could order one online.

bought!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ltjbukum

Just checking in . . . has anyone who bought a poster from the fellow's online site received it yet? I ordered one 2 weeks ago and still not received it. I live in D.C., so shipping shouldn't take too long.

He's not responded to my emails, either. So am wondering if I should be a bit worried.

Just curious as to anyone else's experience?

TIA.

L.

Just checking in . . . has anyone who bought a poster from the fellow's online site received it yet? I ordered one 2 weeks ago and still not received it. I live in D.C., so shipping shouldn't take too long.

He's not responded to my emails, either. So am wondering if I should be a bit worried.

Just curious as to anyone else's experience?

TIA.

L.

yeah i was thinking of ordering one as well, please report back to us if you got one

Guest ltjbukum

Well, I am still waiting on mine. I ordered it April 28 - 18 days ago. Multiple emails to him asking for status. He said he will get to it.

If I don't have a confirmation from PayPal or a shipping company that it is shipped by Monday (which will be 3 weeks from when I paid), I will post here.

If it gets shipped, I'll let everyone know.

Thanks for everyone's responses.

L.

Archived