IGNORED

LOVE

dingformung

58 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

One of my earliest treasures was a Sears sampler cassette that included the powerful love ballad "the air that I breathe". Which I later turned into this:

Sometimes Julios Needs Airs.mp3 2.16 MB · 1 download

that's some good fodder for the noise thread.  I had my volume up a touch to high when it busted in, hahaha.  Thank you.

My apologies for not posting this sooner:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Alcofribas said:

I used to listen to a promotional freak funk cassette single in the car with my dad lol. 

hehe whose idea was that? ? good idea, of course

Edited by xox

8 hours ago, chim said:

I will never understand how these idiots made it abroad. Guessing it has something to do with Japan. 

I think they're generally considered to be a one hit wonder band... I definitely couldn't name any of their other tunes. And this one is pretty widely disliked lol  who knows how it ever got popular in the first place. 

And here I thought I was trolling you all by posting this relentless earworm... but it backfired and I've had it in my head for days lol  :fail:  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

posting this relentless earworm... but it backfired and I've had it in my head for days lol  :fail:  

yes, i knew better than to play that vid, can hear it even though its been years

• Burger 1

found more love

16232662910298576555296646319642.thumb.jpg.3c9ce3d213f45014fce9cca27843f988.jpg

"Haushaltsnahe Dienstleistung der Zukunft" is the source of the universal octopus 

Mhmm and I have a ton of unjustified insecurities myself and others have to live with them unless they are cunts 

Furthermore the opportunity to do something about that is in authority of South Africa 

I don't understand the question 

heh heh yeah I'm good thanks mate 

• 2 weeks later...