IGNORED

Marco Zenker - Channel Balance

species8472

Got a week off and finally got round to playing this right now. When I'm ultra busy working during the week The Devils work that is Spotify is really my main resource of music, its just the way it is I'm afraid. Weekends, The Beast Amp and CD player gets fired up but if its not on Spotify or compact disc it gets ignored a bit, so it takes a while with Bandcamp only releases to hop fully on my radar.

This is actually better than I thought it would be, and I had fairly high hopes in the first place. Nice work Mr Zenker ?

(edit, I see what you mean Extralife about Silent City....)

Edited by beerwolf
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, beerwolf said:

Got a week off and finally got round to playing this right now. When I'm ultra busy working during the week The Devils work that is Spotify is really my main resource of music, its just the way it is I'm afraid. Weekends, The Beast Amp and CD player gets fired up but if its not on Spotify or compact disc it gets ignored a bit, so it takes a while with Bandcamp only releases to hop fully on my radar.

This is actually better than I thought it would be, and I had fairly high hopes in the first place. Nice work Mr Zenker ?

(edit, I see what you mean Extralife about Silent City....)

Yeah, definitely feeling this. Gonna have to grab it on vinyl eventually. Very good stuff!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...