IGNORED

AE "now playing" thread

toaoaoad

Just like the "now playing" thread in Music Discussion and just as trivial/pointless. What ae track are you listening to right now, digging it so much that you just gotta tell somebody? 

For me it's 

Cool track. IMG_5444.gif.08ce9e3e74adeefbc659a291cc68eed7.gif

Now u go

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, ambermonk said:

Not currently listening, but listened to this classic banger on the way home from work

This always slaps da toofbrush out ma mouf

Always felt like Envane shared a lot of rhythmic dna w/ Key Nell by Gescom, the mechanical similarities blush at the suggestion. Of course the Ep ostensibly expounds upon Nvane, which is the sort of track you'd show god if (s)he ever asked explain autechre to me

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BobDobalina said:

This always slaps da toofbrush out ma mouf

it's a track that fits in so many places.. so many occasions. solid jam in every way. every part of it. hand in glove. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2023 at 6:54 AM, ignatius said:

it's better slower imo. like pitched down from 45 or pitched up from 33. same for the other side.. 

what the intercourse?? I thought slow was the real version! Definitely does sound better when slowed down! Is faster the actual reality of this? I think my files are still the same slsk downloads from 2003 that I've had on every computer ever since.